First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
I'll warn y'all about Drew's Decals: check their Google Reviews. I bought a set and never received them and they ghosted me and wouldn't return emails or answer the phone. Had to get a chargeback from Visa.

However, I worked with two different sellers to get "custom" ones made: one for the frunk, and two each for the driver and passenger floor mats.

StickerFab aluminum engraved (now on their site):

PXL_20230401_201617025.jpg

"Custom" from DeVriesSigns on Etsy:

PXL_20230401_201437838.jpg
My transactions with Drews Decals was just fine. I initially bought the wrong badges, but they arrived within a week of ordering. The second order took about two weeks to arrive. It may be moot given the the Rivian badges no longer appear on their website.

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
My transactions with Drews Decals was just fine. I initially bought the wrong badges, but they arrived within a week of ordering. The second order took about two weeks to arrive. It may be moot given the the Rivian badges no longer appear on their website.
Seems like a complete hit-or-miss. Some people said they got them and it was no hassle, others, like me, got no response and no decals.

But, yeah, Rivian is super protective of their logo and font so most places have them taken down.

In that vein, I'm going to remove the link above and if anyone wants to know where I got them, PM me.
Sponsored