First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Cadillac ELR, Rivian R1T, Jeep TJ, F250
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My green 2023 has beaten out the R1T Quad, the Lighting, the Hummer EV, the Silverado EV and the CT to be my daily driver pickup. It looks like the next challenger is making its way toward the ring; the 2024 GMC Denali EV Edition 1.

I got a call from the dealer today confirming my intent to go through with the order. Evidently GM will be opening the order books up in the next month or so.

🥊
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
That GMC is a nice looking truck. Will be curious to see how it does!

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I'm intrigued by the GMC, I had an early pre-order but I canceled it.

I may be interested again for an AT4X type trim line depending on how it stacks up.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Have they officially announced pricing on those? I saw the number $107k thrown around a while back, but nothing recent.

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

I'm intrigued by the GMC, I had an early pre-order but I canceled it.

I may be interested again for an AT4X type trim line depending on how it stacks up.
I am more intrigued by what jobs people do that let them grab 60-70-80-100K+ cars like candy, take a bite and then toss them aside if they don't like em. I want in on this job :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
R.I.P.

R.I.P.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Have they officially announced pricing on those? I saw the number $107k thrown around a while back, but nothing recent.
I was told $107k today plus shipping. I confirmed with the dealer I would not be paying any "dealer prep" or any other goofy add ons. We went through that already with the Hummer, so they are familiar with dealing with me lol.

OP
OP
R.I.P.

R.I.P.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I am more intrigued by what jobs people do that let them grab 60-70-80-100K+ cars like candy, take a bite and then toss them aside if they don't like em. I want in on this job :D
Design/produce battery management systems back before anybody else was doing it.

Then win when GM tries to pull your work out from under you with a lawsuit. That helps.

Also, I don't just toss them aside lol. I usually get most of my money back out of any vehicle that I do not keep very long. The ones I do keep (mostly Teslas the past few years) tend to get a lot of miles on them pretty quickly. I have put 200k+ miles on Teslas in the past, so vehicles are tools. To be used, and in some cases, used up.

Finally, being retired out of the business gives me an "in" where I don't have to actually buy them all myself to "have" them, and put them through their paces. The Lightning and the CT were given to me on an extended "loan", so I did not have to actually purchase those to get to know them.
:cool:
Sponsored