• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Illinois Rivian Wristband Key - $200 plus shipping

RIVNsince2020

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T VIN 439
Occupation
CX Manager
(Tried posting this morning but didn’t read the rules and was immediately banned 😐)

New - Rivian wristband key. Just traded in my R1T (VIN 439!) and never used this key.
Happy provide any additional information requested to prove I’m legitimate 🙂

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Wristband Key - $200 plus shipping IMG_1560

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Wristband Key - $200 plus shipping IMG_1559
Sponsored

Polar

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C40, LE CY R1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

… I could get $200 for that useless thing?!? 😧

OP
OP
RIVNsince2020

RIVNsince2020

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T VIN 439
Occupation
CX Manager
The “useless thing” can easily be reprogrammed to another VIN via service ticket

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Several people got scammed by people claiming to have wristband keys, probably not on this platform but as a new poster that is why it got flagged so quickly and also why people (me included) were suspicious.

GLWS

Sponsored

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
Cool. I have one. And it’s useless to me, literally lives in my safe next to my fob. Never thought to sell it. PAAK for life.
You mean you dont leave it in your center console? (I jest of course)

Neuneleven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Expedition Max LTD, 2020 Volvo XC60
Considering I have to scrub hands and forearms sterile most days of the week, that's not an option. if it were a gorgeous neck band design, that might be interesting. don't talk to me about wearing it on the ankle....i might get PTSD:)

DoubleTake

Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Military
Why didn’t you give it to dealer during trade in? Did you keep the key card too to sell 🤦‍♂️

I bought a used launch edition and previous owner did the same shit. Greedy ass MF.

OP
OP
RIVNsince2020

RIVNsince2020

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T VIN 439
Occupation
CX Manager
I gave two key cards and the fob to the dealer. I had honestly forgot about the wristband as I had never used it and it was sitting in a drawer in my office. Was doing some organizing over the holiday break and found it.

Ohm Boy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

The “useless thing” can easily be reprogrammed to another VIN via service ticket
Since2020, isn’t it wonderful how people find so many ways to be singularly unpleasant, as if being a ____head is both morally praiseworthy and karmically growth conducive?? I’m sure we all feel more grounded by the judgment people can’t wait to fling, including in response to someone simply posting about a wristband key they are selling. As a fan of capitalism’s dynamic of supply and demand, I’m pretty sure that if there is indeed no market for the wristband you are selling, that will speak for itself. Of course the folks who pride themselves in being ____heads owe you a debt for the opportunity you provided them to feel oh so superior.

Ohm Boy

Sponsored

Tr4ckD4ys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

I would actually love one of these but they don’t come with the vehicle anymore. At least I didn’t get one when I picked mine up in November. Wondering whether they can be purchased at the service center.

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
I would actually love one of these but they don’t come with the vehicle anymore. At least I didn’t get one when I picked mine up in November. Wondering whether they can be purchased at the service center.
I picked up my Launch Edition today, and it came with one. They only come with the Launch Editions.
Sponsored