• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Virginia Running Boards (R1T), Wall Charger, AllWeather Mats etc

rajasaab

First Name
Raja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander
Traded in my R1T for an R1S this past week and have a few things I want to sell

- SOLD $700 EV Sportline RMaxx Triple Square Tread running boards for R1T (spent 5 months on the truck)
- SOLD $100 Rivian R1T All Weather Floor mats

- SOLD $600 Rivian Wall Charger (brand new in the box)
- $60 Gear Guard Cable
- $50 Hansshow R1T glass roof sunshade (brand new never opened)

I am in Northern VA (suburbs of DC). Prefer Local Pickup.

Rivian R1T R1S Running Boards (R1T), Wall Charger, AllWeather Mats etc IMG_3879 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

RDMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Traded in my R1T for an R1S this past week and have a few things I want to sell

- SOLD $700 EV Sportline RMaxx Triple Square Tread running boards for R1T (spent 5 months on the truck)
- SOLD $100 Rivian R1T All Weather Floor mats

- $600 Rivian Wall Charger (brand new in the box)
- $60 Gear Guard Cable
- $50 Hansshow R1T glass roof sunshade (brand new never opened)

I am in Northern VA (suburbs of DC). Prefer Local Pickup.

IMG_3879 (1).jpeg
Hi I have a question but it’s not about purchasing. What was your experience with the running boards? Could it hold up to Virginia winter weather? I am considering installing them but you are the first non YouTube person I’ve seen have them. Thank you!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Hi I have a question but it’s not about purchasing. What was your experience with the running boards? Could it hold up to Virginia winter weather? I am considering installing them but you are the first non YouTube person I’ve seen have them. Thank you!

I have them and local, they are fine and work well.

OP
OP

rajasaab

First Name
Raja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander
@RDMD -- totally! Mine went up towards the end of winter earlier in the year but have driven through rain and they have shown no signs of any trouble. They are very sturdy and the build quality and fit is very nice as well. Like all things metal that is left out to the elements it will show wear at some point in time BUT having used them for months I would expect that time to be way in the future! I actually have purchased another set for my R1S.

RDMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

@RDMD -- totally! Mine went up towards the end of winter earlier in the year but have driven through rain and they have shown no signs of any trouble. They are very sturdy and the build quality and fit is very nice as well. Like all things metal that is left out to the elements it will show wear at some point in time BUT having used them for months I would expect that time to be way in the future! I actually have purchased another set for my R1S.
that’s great to hear! Thank you for sharing!