Sponsored

Shout out to Minneapolis SC, especially Steve.

Lawrence-of-Blaine

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, GMC Envoy, Nissan 350Z
Occupation
Photographer/Artist
Clubs

I just took delivery of my Glacier White R1S, after ordering in Feb. of 2022 and finally grabbing one from the Shop. The St. Louis Park service center just outside of Minneapolis did a perfect job of prepping my R1S, and Steve spent nearly two hours with the bride and I going over all the features and operations and answering our questions. Steve was thorough, kind, concise, patient and just a lovely human all the way around. He also works at an Apple Store part time, so he was able to zip through any phone connection issues with ease. This is an amazing vehicle and Steve does a great job as the delivery representative.

Rivian R1T R1S Shout out to Minneapolis SC, especially Steve. IMG_8193
Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I just took delivery of my Glacier White R1S, after ordering in Feb. of 2022 and finally grabbing one from the Shop. The St. Louis Park service center just outside of Minneapolis did a perfect job of prepping my R1S, and Steve spent nearly two hours with the bride and I going over all the features and operations and answering our questions. Steve was thorough, kind, concise, patient and just a lovely human all the way around. He also works at an Apple Store part time, so he was able to zip through any phone connection issues with ease. This is an amazing vehicle and Steve does a great job as the delivery representative.

IMG_8193.jpeg
All of our interactions with the Minneapolis SC have been great. Unfortunately we were an end of qtr delivery so we didnā€™t get as detailed of a delivery, but thatā€™s ok. I have my first apt with them Monday for some things Iā€™ve noticed since delivery. Nothing major, mostly trim that needs fixed and a slight adjustment to 2 panels. Hoping they donā€™t have the car too long.

ThumprMN

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Professional
Clubs

My experiences with the Minnesota SLC Service center have all been great. Iā€™m glad you had such a good delivery. Just be aware that getting an appointment for service can take longer than you expect after youā€™ve taken delivery.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

My experiences with the Minnesota SLC Service center have all been great. Iā€™m glad you had such a good delivery. Just be aware that getting an appointment for service can take longer than you expect after youā€™ve taken delivery.
Correct, make an apt now as you can add things as you go. I had a broken trim piece right on delivery (9/30) and I got the first apt available, which is tomorrow, 11/27.

Sponsored

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
I agree with all of the above comments. Minneapolis service center has been awesome to deal with. One note is they have been super accommodating with tire rotation appointments. Not sure if because I live so far away or not but I have called day before I will be in the cities and they fit me in. I really appreciate that as it is a couple hour drive for me. They delivered the R1T to me a year ago and took the time to assist us with all of the features and getting our phones connected. Like everyone we love the truck after 22,000 miles. Still on first set of 21's. Last tire rotation they thought we may get 30,000 out of them.

ThumprMN

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Professional
Clubs

I agree with all of the above comments. Minneapolis service center has been awesome to deal with. One note is they have been super accommodating with tire rotation appointments. Not sure if because I live so far away or not but I have called day before I will be in the cities and they fit me in. I really appreciate that as it is a couple hour drive for me. They delivered the R1T to me a year ago and took the time to assist us with all of the features and getting our phones connected. Like everyone we love the truck after 22,000 miles. Still on first set of 21's. Last tire rotation they thought we may get 30,000 out of them.
Did you know you can get free tire rotations at Discount Tire locations? They do charge if they need rebalancing, and TPS sensor workā€¦ but rotations are free.

OP
OP

Lawrence-of-Blaine

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, GMC Envoy, Nissan 350Z
Occupation
Photographer/Artist
Clubs

I actually asked Steve about that; he said theyā€™re about a month out right now.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Good job Steve!

Sponsored