AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Is the yellow a close match for the calipers?
Yes, extremely close. I shuold probably rename the swatch on the website, the 'yellow' is a match for the yellow accents around the car (emblems, hand grabs etc), not the actual Rivian Compass Yellow, which is more of a mustard.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Hi all. Just a note that the truck bed and frunk decals will be removed from the site this weekend as an agent acting on behalf of Rivian has requested we take them down, subject to further discussion (we're trying!). So, if you want a set, be quick!

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Hi all. Just a note that the truck bed and frunk decals will be removed from the site this weekend as an agent acting on behalf of Rivian has requested we take them down, subject to further discussion (we're trying!). So, if you want a set, be quick!
Please tell me this doesn’t affect the matte black tailgate / side emblems?

since those are just random collections of plastic letters….

please!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
lol. I'm not sure to be honest, they're ...checks Trello... in production now, too late to put that genie back in the bottle. There's no other 6 letter words that can be made. Sneak preview of a product that might never see the light of day:

Rivian R1T R1S Truck Bed Decal - Now Available rvn

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
lol. I'm not sure to be honest, they're ...checks Trello... in production now, too late to put that genie back in the bottle. There's no other 6 letter words that can be made. Sneak preview of a product that might never see the light of day:

rvn.jpg
:crying:

In a very worst case scenario, I can safely dispose of a set for you, just let me know the packaging and shipping costs, I’m sure they could be quite high, freight is pricey these days :cool:

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
After finishing the frunk decal, figured we'd try for filling in the truck bed trim. I removed the panel to get the design right, but it's reasonably easy to install without doing that. We'd ship with two sets for do-overs, price in the $20-25 range, but not sure if there's interest in something like this?

IMG_1750.JPG
IP infringement.

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40

rvn.jpg
Badass! ...ignores comments about seeing light of day... where can we order?

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
lol.

Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I see an N and I, but nothing that resembles that 6 letter word, or any word really...
Rivian R1T R1S Truck Bed Decal - Now Available rvn

I'll take mine with the yellow line under the perpendicular symbol please.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I just installed the frunk decal. I see it’s still on your website so I hope discussions are going well.

Separating the top layer was unusually difficult, but it really pops. Nice product if you can continue selling it!

Rivian R1T R1S Truck Bed Decal - Now Available 0EEAE200-D086-4C29-885E-2DD4779BDFB7

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

It's regular 3M 2080 vinyl, there's actually no texture on the flat inner-surfaces of each letter, so normal vinyl does just fine.
Would you mind sharing which yellow this is?

I see bitter yellow, gloss bright yellow, gloss sunflower yellow, gloss lucid yellow.

Asking for a separate small project that you'd unlikely be able to perform secondary to IP concerns.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Sure, G25 - Gloss Sunflower.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson

rvn.jpg
SO GOOD
Sponsored