• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

North Carolina WTB 21" as a spare

OldGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Grand Cherokee 4xe
Clubs

When I gave up waiting for the max pack, I switched to the 21" option to maximize range. I figured I would wait until they wore out to decide my permanant solution since, by then, I would have a better feel for my real world range. While in the mountains this week, I was tempted to go offroad, however, I was too paranoid to do so without a spare. So, much to my chagrin, I'm looking for a spare.

While I'd love a brand spanking new one with under 100 miles on it, the intended purpose is a spare and since I plan on upgrading to a different wheel at some point, price is king over condition. While I don't have a problem driving a bit, I don't want to drive a ton, so my guess is it will need to be shipped. I'm near Charlotte, NC. So, if you have a 21" wheel/tire you are looking to sell and are nearby or willing to ship (28012 zip code), please DM me with price.
Thanks in advance
Sponsored

OP
OP

OldGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Grand Cherokee 4xe
Clubs

Shout out to @Gabe1aron. Wheel sent without any issues. Excellent communications and really a great experience.

That having been said, I would advise others to be careful as I received a couple of other outreaches, including with pictures. (Yes I did a photo search but no hits). When we discussed some specifics around shipping, spidey senses went off. Interestingly, a couple days later, both of these users accounts were suspended, so I assume they spread a net far and wide hoping to catch someone. Hopefully, they weren't successful.

Anyhow, just a head's up that including a picture is not a foolproof test of legitimacy.

Gabe1aron

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Shout out to @Gabe1aron. Wheel sent without any issues. Excellent communications and really a great experience.

That having been said, I would advise others to be careful as I received a couple of other outreaches, including with pictures. (Yes I did a photo search but no hits). When we discussed some specifics around shipping, spidey senses went off. Interestingly, a couple days later, both of these users accounts were suspended, so I assume they spread a net far and wide hoping to catch someone. Hopefully, they weren't successful.

Anyhow, just a head's up that including a picture is not a foolproof test of legitimacy.
Thank you so much for vouching for me on the forum Old Goat. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well!!!!!!

I do still have 2 more spare 21" wheels if anybody is interested.

Gabe

Kooncey

First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Psychotherapist
I am interested in a 21 spare!
thanks! Katy