• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

New Jersey WTB set of OEM 20" tires

onebadmofo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla MY LR
Occupation
I know how to exit VIM
Clubs

I'm in Central NJ (yes it exist), looking for a set of OEM 20" tires with as few miles as possible.
Sponsored

BearN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s waiting for delivery
Hi, expecting to take delivery in next couple of weeks in NYC with 20" a/t and swap them for a/s. If you can wait a couple of weeks and trek up my way, I'm sure we can figure out a $ that works. Im new to this msg board so haven't even figured out how to dm if that's possible

OP
OP
onebadmofo

onebadmofo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla MY LR
Occupation
I know how to exit VIM
Clubs

Hi, expecting to take delivery in next couple of weeks in NYC with 20" a/t and swap them for a/s. If you can wait a couple of weeks and trek up my way, I'm sure we can figure out a $ that works. Im new to this msg board so haven't even figured out how to dm if that's possible
Where in NYC? That might work for me. I'll send you a PM.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Is your title a typo? 20" OEM AS isn't a thing.

OP
OP
onebadmofo

onebadmofo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla MY LR
Occupation
I know how to exit VIM
Clubs

Is your title a typo? 20" OEM AS isn't a thing.
You're right, my bad. I'm looking for stock 20" tires. Corrected the title.

Sponsored

Ced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S AT
You're right, my bad. I'm looking for stock 20" tires. Corrected the title.
30 miles on them (swapped after delivery). I’m on Long Island.

Rivian R1T R1S WTB set of OEM 20" tires 31303FAB-C6B0-4CF6-9D52-4CB8B2C8E9EC

Rivian R1T R1S WTB set of OEM 20" tires C4C98D9C-3F98-4A13-9A87-114F7A9B9437

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Tangential question: what AS are you swapping for and what is the efficieny gain would you potentially getting. I have stock 20’; but cringe every week on loss of ~20% miles. It is hard on me as a utilitarian. I do want to move to summer tires in 2024 and try that. So collecting information.

Ced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S AT
Tangential question: what AS are you swapping for and what is the efficieny gain would you potentially getting. I have stock 20’; but cringe every week on loss of ~20% miles. It is hard on me as a utilitarian. I do want to move to summer tires in 2024 and try that. So collecting information.
Still have a set of Pirelli All season tires, Scorpion AS Plus 3 in 275/60R20 or 33" diameter which is the same as the 21" and 22" wheel option.
Changed back to AT tires (34”) at 4000 miles and lost about 10% (from 2.45 to 2.20 mi/kWh).

Rivian R1T R1S WTB set of OEM 20" tires 9FE4696A-C8A9-47D3-A647-979BA7B1F2E4

Rivian R1T R1S WTB set of OEM 20" tires BA7A6FD3-1164-4F56-9C9B-C44682BF32C0
Sponsored