graymatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Tables
Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Let’s Do a Giveaway Raffle! End on 8/29 IMG_4153

Waiting on final delivery so for now this is the best I can do!
Sponsored

Revvian

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Audi Q7
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Let’s Do a Giveaway Raffle! End on 8/29 IMG_3229

Kgomez777

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 VW GTI
Occupation
Social Worker
Clubs

Long time no give! Let’s do a giveaway, we will pick two winners for two different prizes.

How to get an entry: Comment with the best shot of your car, one entry per person.

End Date: Entry will end on 8/29 at 23:59pm, we will use https://pickerwheel.com/ to pick out the winners

What’s the prizes:

First Winner will receive a BestEvMod Center Console Organizer Tray

61DaTTrf2LL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
61p559lAanL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Second Winner will receive a BestEvMod Bed Liner or Frunk Mat if you are R1S owner

61fYl9-ClbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
519s3f12KuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Already have it? You could still join the giveaway raffle! If you win, we will process a direct refund for you on the prize you win.

If you are interested in other BestEvMod products, Check us out at

BestEvMod Amazon:
BestEvMod Amazon Link

BestEvMod official selling partner EV-Vida:
https://ev-vida.store/collections/rivian-r1t-r1s
Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Let’s Do a Giveaway Raffle! End on 8/29 IMG_8385

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Thank you all so much for all these great shots and images, and especially the little story behind the images.

The giveaway is now finished, and we had used Pickerwheel to pick out the winners!

First Winner is @RivianXpress , congratulation! You won a BestEvMod Center Console Organizer Tray

Second Winner is @ajbrutman , congratulation! You won a BestEvMod Bed Liner or Frunk Mat if you are R1S owner

Please send me a message about your delivery info and which color variant would you like, we will send you the prize immediately! If you already have the prize in your car, let me know the original order ID, we will make your original order free!

At the end, thank you every owners for the great images, how do you like this giveaway raffle? Shall we do it more often? What shall we giveaway next time if you think we should do it more often.

eRacer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Thank you for hosting the giveaway! It's definitely a great way to keep the forums active and everyone involved. Personally, I'm enjoying the BestEvMod Center Console Organizer Tray,
Center Console Organizer Tray with Large Capacity Drink Cup Holder, and Truck Bed Mat Liner. All great products!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Thank you for hosting the giveaway! It's definitely a great way to keep the forums active and everyone involved. Personally, I'm enjoying the BestEvMod Center Console Organizer Tray,
Center Console Organizer Tray with Large Capacity Drink Cup Holder, and Truck Bed Mat Liner. All great products!
Glad that you like this giveaway! And we appreciate your support on our products!

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Awesome!
Sponsored