torgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Xterra Pro4X; R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Submitted! August 2020 reservation date, 30 June 2023 delivery date.

Waffled on config for a little bit. Originally spec'd quad max pack, then performance dual max pack after the original option was pulled. Switched one last time to quad large pack after it was revealed that duals were losing a bunch of the offroad drive modes, and quad max was back to "we don't know when." Around the same time, Tesla announced their superchargers were opening up so the max pack suddenly became a lot less necessary in my eyes.

Just a few days after the final configuration change, a guide got in touch, and I was able to pick up my new R1T from the Denver SC about 2 weeks after that

Whataboykie!

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

On the color chart/circle, you switched the Midnight Black and the Compass Yellow! Both have about the same deliveries anyway.

Soju1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

added

Sponsored

hansgieskes

First Name
HANS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Volvo XC90 T6, Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired CEO
Submitted! August 2020 reservation date, 30 June 2023 delivery date.

Waffled on config for a little bit. Originally spec'd quad max pack, then performance dual max pack after the original option was pulled. Switched one last time to quad large pack after it was revealed that duals were losing a bunch of the offroad drive modes, and quad max was back to "we don't know when." Around the same time, Tesla announced their superchargers were opening up so the max pack suddenly became a lot less necessary in my eyes.

Just a few days after the final configuration change, a guide got in touch, and I was able to pick up my new R1T from the Denver SC about 2 weeks after that
I went through exactly same path from pre-order date in Oct. 2020 and have now been happily driving my R1T for almost a month!

Sponsored

Libby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Nissan Ariya Premiere, 2023 R1T (Rivian Blue)
Occupation
Happily retired
Clubs

Preorder 4/2019 for the Rivian Blue R1T Maxpack. Latest update to delivery was 1st Qtr 2024.

A week ago I had my First Mile Drive and decided I had waited long enough. Came home, found exactly what I wanted in the Rivian shop, and purchased the long range quad motor, and less than a few minutes later I received an e-mail message from Rivian that my new truck would be available the very next week. 6 days later we were driving our brand new R1T.

I am beyond thrilled to finally have my Rivian.

Last edited:

Herb

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, John Deere, 1T max DM Performance
The form does not allow to enter max battery
Sponsored