• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim

Pdm1230

First Name
Paarin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Director
I am selling my less than 1 year old 2022 Rivian R1T with 12,250 miles. I am the original owner. The car is an Adventure trim with Quad Motors and is painted the gorgeous Limestone color. The interior is Black Mountain and has black wood trim throughout (including the areas on the back of the seats that has since been removed). The car sits on 21" road wheels & tires for maximum range an comfort. The aero wheel covers have been removed but will be included in the sale. The wheels and rivian logos (including the R1T logo) have all been blacked out using custom cut vinyl. This adds a great touch to the wheels and looks amazing against the yellow and limestone colors. This vinyl can easily be removed if desired.

Additionally, the car includes the following equipment that is no longer available from the factory.
FUNCTIONAL Powered Tonneau Cover (yes..it works perfectly)
12V socket under dash and in frunk
Wood trim on rear of the front seats
Meridian Sound System.

The truck also includes an untouched full size spare under the bed.

This Rivian is a great example and is virtually flawless. There is a small scratch on the tailgate that is virtually invisible from more than a foot away (will add picture tomorrow when sunny). It has not seen snow and has never been off road. I am selling for the simple reason that my wife has never become comfortable driving such a large car and we want something with 3 rows as our kids have grown.

I am looking for $74k OBO. MSRP is ~$90K on this build. I am located in Northern NJ.

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim IMG_5026

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim IMG_4926

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim IMG_4928

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim IMG_5353

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim PXL_20220930_191619247

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim PXL_20221021_212047733

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim PXL_20230415_175733494

Rivian R1T R1S 2022 R1T - $72k -Adventure Quad Motor - Limestone - 21" Wheels - Power Tonneau - Full Size Spare - Meridian - 12V Sockets - Wood Trim IMG_5369
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Pdm1230

First Name
Paarin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Director
reduced price to be more in line with recent sales.

MVR1S

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Really gorgeous truck! I don’t normally like the blacked-out logo look, but against the limestone I think it looks great. Good luck with the sale!

Sponsored

Sam1212

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model y
Occupation
Self-employed
Tried to send a message

michaelcasto

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t
Occupation
Landscaper
I am selling my less than 1 year old 2022 Rivian R1T with 12,250 miles. I am the original owner. The car is an Adventure trim with Quad Motors and is painted the gorgeous Limestone color. The interior is Black Mountain and has black wood trim throughout (including the areas on the back of the seats that has since been removed). The car sits on 21" road wheels & tires for maximum range an comfort. The aero wheel covers have been removed but will be included in the sale. The wheels and rivian logos (including the R1T logo) have all been blacked out using custom cut vinyl. This adds a great touch to the wheels and looks amazing against the yellow and limestone colors. This vinyl can easily be removed if desired.

Additionally, the car includes the following equipment that is no longer available from the factory.
FUNCTIONAL Powered Tonneau Cover (yes..it works perfectly)
12V socket under dash and in frunk
Wood trim on rear of the front seats
Meridian Sound System.

The truck also includes an untouched full size spare under the bed.

This Rivian is a great example and is virtually flawless. There is a small scratch on the tailgate that is virtually invisible from more than a foot away (will add picture tomorrow when sunny). It has not seen snow and has never been off road. I am selling for the simple reason that my wife has never become comfortable driving such a large car and we want something with 3 rows as our kids have grown.

I am looking for $74k OBO. MSRP is ~$90K on this build. I am located in Northern NJ.

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

PXL_20220930_191619247.jpg

PXL_20221021_212047733.jpg

PXL_20230415_175733494.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg
Why would you leave 20k on the table? Good price but that’s cheaper than what you could get one in 2021 !
Sponsored