Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

EV-CAL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model-3
Thanks and clear enough! Looks like I'll be paying over $700 a month if I'd put nothing down other than 3-4k for fees. Where you go for that quad large pack? I don't see it unless I'm dead tired right now. Do you all think this lease promotion will end the end of the month?
Sponsored

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, R1T Quad, R2 reserved
I talked to them unless you have picked up deli ery you are good, you officially sign the day before your tKe the car, im going to try tomorrow, we will see, still our deal is pretty darn good as it is, I have same quad
The signature on the Rivian site binds the $1K deposit. The final step is from Chase/Rivian Financial which are lease docs. It arrives via email and is separate from Rivian site. I’ve signed the latter on Saturday so am definitely locked in. Delivery is tomorrow!
If they can’t/won’t give you the new payment, perhaps a nice accessory instead? Definitely worth a shot! At the end of Q1, guides were discounting paint and interiors. Regardless, I totally agree, we got a killer deal!

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks and clear enough! Looks like I'll be paying over $700 a month if I'd put nothing down other than 3-4k for fees. Where you go for that quad large pack? I don't see it unless I'm dead tired right now. Do you all think this lease promotion will end the end of the month?
Filter for 2023 + Quad. For SF Bay Area there’s only 1 left, red launch edition going for $771. You can also try the Refundable deposit route, then ask the guides or service center to look for specific builds from neighboring regions. You may be required to pick up from said region.
Unless you’re dead set on a quad, there’s plenty of MY23 dual & performance builds left so IMO promos will get even better towards the end of Q2. They’re supposedly pushing quads due to a rumored tri-motor release and styling refresh. Best deals come at quarter end due to shareholder earnings report. Guidance for 2024 is 57k deliveries, Q1 = 13.5k beating expectations but still lots of ground to cover to hit the year.

Last edited:

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T

Abab2817

First Name
Anup
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

I'm jealous, I ordered on Thursday, and have not hot a delivery date, but noticed a big difference from 2023 to 2024. Feel super lucky! Now I can't stop thinking about it!
Did you happen to get a delivery date ? I reserved mine on April 29. The truck is still in Illinois, at the loading dock and waiting to be loaded.

Dual motor, large pack lease

Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Anybody know how to get a copy of the lease agreement that includes residual, etc before signing the motor vehicle purchase agreement (MVPA)? I am in the process of doing a lease but dont want to sign anything until i can actually confirm the residual. Guide is MIA and person at the service center coordinating delivery is unable to get me a copy.

Lifeinabox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P, Rivian R1T Quad, Large Pack
Anybody know how to get a copy of the lease agreement that includes residual, etc before signing the motor vehicle purchase agreement (MVPA)? I am in the process of doing a lease but dont want to sign anything until i can actually confirm the residual. Guide is MIA and person at the service center coordinating delivery is unable to get me a copy.
You should get an updated lease offer once you've been credit approved that shows the residual.

knuderrama

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX 460, Polestar 2, R1T (waiting for delivery)
The residual on my '23 dual motor larger pack R1T was 53% after 3y/36k.

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Image_2024-05-08_11-06-35

EV-CAL75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model-3

Image_2024-05-08_11-06-35.png
Noticed how you stated 3y/36K miles? But contract shows 3y/10K miles? Also, did you pay the entire $4680.81? And "$0.00" down of course ;)

knuderrama

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX 460, Polestar 2, R1T (waiting for delivery)
Noticed how you stated 3y/36K miles? But contract shows 3y/10K miles? Also, did you pay the entire $4680.81? And "$0.00" down of course ;)
The lease is for 10K per year so I mistyped the mileage. The $4680.81 includes the $1,800 delivery fee. The delivery fee is included in the capitalized amount and the residual and is not due at signing. It's challenging how my emails, purchase agreement, and transaction summary hid the delivery fee or bury it in different places.

I am putting my $1000 deposit "down" and writing a check for $2,880.81 which is the amount for the fees and first month's payment. Total out-of-pocket, including deposit, is $3,880.81.
  • Tax - 339
  • Acquisition Fee - 895
  • Doc Fee - 115
  • Title/Reg - 850
  • First Month - 681.81

Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T

Image_2024-05-08_11-06-35.png
Thanks!

Guide finally got back and confirmed residual of 51% on 36 month, 15,000 mile max pack performance dual motor. Seems like a steal compared to configuring a 2024 r1t with the $10,000 max pack and $3525 lease incentive.

jayg

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023R1T
Clubs

Did you happen to get a delivery date ? I reserved mine on April 29. The truck is still in Illinois, at the loading dock and waiting to be loaded.

Dual motor, large pack lease
Yes, mine is for June 1st, the guide said could be earlier because they are moving by truck now and that only takes a week, super excited, already buying crap for it

betak

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Two MY23 R1S just popped up for SF Bay Area. Thought they got rid of them all at Q1?

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_0061

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_0062

Abab2817

First Name
Anup
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

Yes, mine is for June 1st, the guide said could be earlier because they are moving by truck now and that only takes a week, super excited, already buying crap for it
Amazing. We're very excited as well and getting stuff for it too haha

Really hoping though that I get an estimated delivery date. My account still says scheduling opening soon. And the truck is still at the loading dock per my guide. Fingers crossed. Hopefully it starts it's journey to Chelsea, MA soon.

Rivtony

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S Quad, Maserati Grandturismo, Tesla M3
Occupation
Techy Telecoms
Clubs

Two MY23 R1S just popped up for SF Bay Area. Thought they got rid of them all at Q1?

IMG_0061.png

IMG_0062.png
Interesting, I've never seen a 2023 Launch Edition in the shop before.

They're scrapping the bottom and finding new/old cars to sell :D
Sponsored