Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Untitled 13
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Untitled 14

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Image 5-22-24 at 9.09 AM

I believe the residual is 59% with the $645 payment. I know it’s not as good as the quad deal but how does it look? Looks like the 2023 lease promotion is $4575 for the dual max config.
Sponsored

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Untitled 13.png
Untitled 14.jpeg

Image 5-22-24 at 9.09 AM.jpeg

I believe the residual is 59% with the $645 payment. I know it’s not as good as the quad deal but how does it look? Looks like the 2023 lease promotion is $4575 for the dual max config.
My lease payment now updated from $835 for 36 months, 15,000 miles to $633.50 after the employee referral.

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Curious - on the dual, max what’s the implied residual $ / buyout at the end of the lease?

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Curious - on the dual, max what’s the implied residual $ / buyout at the end of the lease?
for my dual performance max, 36 months, 15,000 it was 51%, or $43758 before the employee discount was applied. I am asking now if that will change, but i dont think it will. So for me, total truck cost would be $43758 + $633.50 x 35 (lease payments) + $3528 (due at signing, including first payment) = $69,459. Hell of a deal for a max pack with dual motor performance.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Rivian R1T, 23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 22 EQS
Untitled 13.png
Untitled 14.jpeg

Image 5-22-24 at 9.09 AM.jpeg

Looks good outside of the huge DAS, What state is this?

Sponsored

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Looks good outside of the huge DAS, What state is this?
In Texas, I guess we have to pay the tax on the entire vehicle which kind of sucks. If we choose to buyout the lease then it won’t need to be paid again.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
In Texas, I guess we have to pay the tax on the entire vehicle which kind of sucks. If we choose to buyout the lease then it won’t need to be paid again.
Ah I figured. Texas needs full tax upfront. Sign it.

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
There are still a lot of 2024's my fear is those will get discounted once the refreshed models are announced. I really wanted a large battery pack to save a little extra and a performance motor.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
There are still a lot of 2024's my fear is those will get discounted once the refreshed models are announced. I really wanted a large battery pack to save a little extra and a performance motor.
bruh you wasting somebody's referral SMH.

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
bruh you wasting somebody's referral SMH.
I never said I wasn’t moving forward. I am pumped about getting what I have next week. There are always going to be better things on the horizon but this is a good time to make a move. Carvana is offering me $15K for my 2016 Honda Accord so that right there pays for 2 years of the lease not including gas savings.

Sponsored

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
This is giving me hope. Been waiting a couple of days for my employee referral that was posted on Monday to populate on my 2023 LA Silver DM Max/Dark AT/Underbody Shield. Hoping it will hit tomorrow as I'm scheduled for a pickup next Tuesday and I'm not filling out the lease app until the price is confirmed.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford Lightning Lariat ER, R1T Max
This is giving me hope. Been waiting a couple of days for my employee referral that was posted on Monday to populate on my 2023 LA Silver DM Max/Dark AT/Underbody Shield. Hoping it will hit tomorrow as I'm scheduled for a pickup next Tuesday and I'm not filling out the lease app until the price is confirmed.
I’m in the same boat. Employee submitted on Monday. Was hoping to see the referral discount today based on the 48 hours mentioned by others but it seems like 72 hours is typical too. Hopefully we see it tomorrow.

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I’m in the same boat. Employee submitted on Monday. Was hoping to see the referral discount today based on the 48 hours mentioned by others but it seems like 72 hours is typical too. Hopefully we see it tomorrow.
Ask your guide, they can push it through!

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
My referral took about 72 hours. I will post up my lease specs shortly. It came out to about 637/mo for dual motor max pack which is basically all that was left in my area. I’m stoked either way!

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Ask your guide, they can push it through!
Agree with this. Definitely give your guide the heads up and they might be able to speed things up on the back end. I think thats what ended up happening with mine.
Sponsored