Sponsored

scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 1250GS
Clubs

Seeing a few in Madison, WI. Always makes me smile.
Sponsored

AYAYRON

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
Wherever theyā€™re sending them, itā€™s not Minnesota. I havenā€™t seen a single one yet.

Plenty in Texas, I live south of Dallas 30 minutes, mainly rural community, I saw my first Rivian amazon van about 1 year ago, I had my truck for less than 1 month when I saw it in my neighborhood, the driver had no idea my Truck and their delivery van were the same manufacturer.

xnuywkr

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Executive Coach
Tons of them in the Denver/ Boulder area
Almost every Amazon van is a Rivian. And I want to talk to every driver to see how they like it but my wife tells me to leave them alone.
Rivian R1T R1S Amazon now has 10,000 Rivian electric vans in its delivery fleet IMG_1132

xnuywkr

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Executive Coach
Almost every Amazon van is a Rivian. And I want to talk to every driver to see how they like it but my wife tells me to leave them alone.
IMG_1132.jpeg
And weā€™re in Longmont CO just outside of Boulder

Sponsored

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Iā€™m in Huntington Beach, CA where Amazon recently built and opened a massive distribution center on what used to be the former McDonald Douglas / Boeing campus. I thought for sure this large, new facility would get the EDVs, but I havenā€™t seen any around here in HB or SoCal.

I asked a couple drivers about it and one didnā€™t know anything and the other said the person in charge of that decision didnā€™t want to be a beta tester / early adopter. :(

Anyone else seeing any EDVs around Orange County, CA?

Edit: reading the article I see thereā€™s a list of cities with EDVs and nothing in Los Angeles / Orange County.

jbssfelix

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Rivian R1S
Clubs

IMG_1132.jpeg
I literally have not had a single one in my neighborhood (have seen them on the open road, though), despite having Amazon deliver on my block daily. Very confused.

I was in Lexington, KY this weekend and saw about a dozen (we were scanning plates to see if they were same or different, and all unique).

sherold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S3, VW Atlas
We have had quite a few around south-central Indy for the majority of this year. There is an Amazon warehouse/hub off of one of the main interstates nearby and the mobile service tech that covers my area spends some time doing PM work on the fleet of EDVs there.

Florida Panhandler

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Happy camper
Clubs

a 2/3 size variant of this marketed towards commercial and conversion would likely go gangbusters, but Rivian has too much on their plate currently.

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
I have only ever seen 2.. IN DENVER.. one was at a body shop, and it was totaled. The other was at the SC 2 weeks ago in for repair

Sponsored

Willyspu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS1
Occupation
Farmer
Clubs

Lol, I wonder if they get the Halloween update? šŸ‘»

MGA

Banned
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Veloster
Not diminishing the role of RJ, I think one of the, if not a main, force behind Rivian is that same Bezos.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT

Yossarian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride, Wee-Strom, Lynskey Cooper
We split our time between Delco (Philly suburbs) and Jim Thorpe (Poconos). Have yet to see an EDV in either location. Given that there appears to be tons of them over the state lines in NJ & NY, I wonder if the Commonwealth's antiquated motor vehicle sales & service laws (direct not allowed, must be through a dealer) might be why.
Sponsored