Sponsored

Anybody in Toronto interested in TuxMat floor liners?

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
I'm a fan of TuxMat floor liners, but unfortunately it looks like they haven't been able to find a Toronto-based R1T to scan so that they can produce floor liners. Anybody on the forum in Toronto and interested in having them scan your track? I have no idea if they might offer you free or discounted mats as a thank you, but I suppose that might be possible?

Rivian R1T R1S Anybody in Toronto interested in TuxMat floor liners? Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 8.46.24 AM
Sponsored

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
I would love to see these produced. Some of us (including me) have made requests and been asked to provide an R1 to scan.

lslick23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
Since they can’t find an R1T to scan I’m going to order the fronts for the S when they are available and see if they fit.

dsudot77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tiguan
I just scanned my R1T at tuxmat today, they did say that the Frunk and front row measure a bit differently than the R1S, I know some have seen videos on YouTube where R1s mats for front have been put in an R1T

It will be 6 weeks ish before their prototype is built and tested against my truck, before they would start building inventory/offering it officially

Last edited:

Sponsored

Enjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i
Clubs

I just scanned my R1T at tuxmat today, they did say that the Frunk and front row measure a bit differently than the R1S, I know some have seen videos on YouTube where R1s mats front for have been put in R1T

It will be 6 weeks ish before their prototype is built and tested against my truck, before they would start building inventory/offering it officially
Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to get this done! I'm sure there are many folks that will be grateful, including myself.

dsudot77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tiguan
:), woke up at 340am to come from Ottawa for a 9am appointment , and battled long charging times at a Petro-Canada Canada in Napanee, vs having enough range to get to tuxmat by 9am, had 14% left :)….luckily the EA station down the road from tuxmat didn’t discriminate against my truck, after I was done there

Lansorep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Investor
Clubs

Thank for your effort!
Sponsored