BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
We just realized that we haven't officially introduced this item.

A lot of you might already have it in your Rivian, but I would love to introduce it again, and also something you should know before you purchase them.

The biggest concern when we make this product is safety, so a lot of our designs on this product are to make sure it's safe and stable with your bottle on it during your daily drive.

Firstly, Yes, it will fit your 32 Oz Hydroflask & Yeti Tumbler. Some owners also tested them on a 34 Oz bottle and 40 Oz bottle, and they also fit. but we don't have a verified answer, we would appreciate it if you could share your experience with us. The designed cup holder diameter is up to 4 inches.

Secondly, It will block the removal of the camp speaker. This is unavoidable if we want to make sure the bottle is stable and safe in the cup holder. We have to center it and raise the cup holder wall edge. If you need to use the Camp speaker, Please simply remove the Cup Holder Tray.

Lastly, some owners told us that their cup holder limiter inserts are hard to insert. please try to push it straight down(dont worry about breaking them, we have a lifetime warranty on them). we purposely made them very tight to make sure it's perfectly safe. If you still have an issue with this, please PM us about this, and we will make things perfect for you.

Cup Holder Organizer Link:
BestEvMod Cup Holder Lower Console Organizer. 【Amazon】

BestEvMod Official Selling Partner【EV-Vida】

Our Other Rivian Product Collection:
BestEvMod Rivian Product Collection【Amazon】

BestEvMod Rivian Product Collection【EV-Vida】

Thank you HaulYT on making this product review!

Rivian R1T R1S Cup Holder lower console organizer, FIT 32Oz Hydroflask/Yeti Tumbler, something you should know 1

Rivian R1T R1S Cup Holder lower console organizer, FIT 32Oz Hydroflask/Yeti Tumbler, something you should know 5
Sponsored

Last edited:

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

I love mine! One of the best mods so far for the Rivian. It was hard to insert the tabs, but at the advisement of some others who did it, I used a flat head screwdriver and it was easy. Holds everything nice and secure.
FWIW the cup holders do NOT hold a quart to-go container :giggle:(not that I would expect them to). There is also still plenty of room between the cup holders and the front of the truck for my wife to put her purse (one of her biggest concerns before I got it).

IRun

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Model 3
Occupation
Analyst
Clubs

Picked this up a while back and do think it is a good option but the limiter tabs are a pain to put in.

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT
Has anyone tried this with a 40oz Stanley tumbler. Worried about the height since the cup holders are set in the middle not sure if the Stanley is too tall and might hit the bottom of the lower dash.

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I love mine. Fits so well in that spot you wouldn’t know it’s not OEM.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Love mine as well. Makes a useless space into something functional.

citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, RX350h
Occupation
Product Designer
Clubs

Great accessory. My wife didn't even realize it was aftermarket until after I told her. Her first thought was, great cupholders!

My water bottle is an OtterBox ELEVATION GROWLER 28OZ which always has problems fitting into any cupholder or backpack bottleholder. Official dimensions are 10” x 3.5” x 3.5” and obviously no issues fitting.

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

Last week I was wondering why you don't have this, so I bought one without the cup holder, .. it should arrive today .. so it looks like I am going to return it and buy this instead .. thank you

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
Awesome work on this. One week in and our area finally looks organized LOL

Sponsored

fromSf

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx450H, 2023 Genesis GV60
I have it in my R1S and love it, great design.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Has anyone tried this with a 40oz Stanley tumbler. Worried about the height since the cup holders are set in the middle not sure if the Stanley is too tall and might hit the bottom of the lower dash.
Got a tape measure? Thickness of tray bottom can't be more than 1/4". Vendor's post mentions compatibility with "32 Oz Hydroflask & Yeti Tumbler". Plenty of clues.

R1Thor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23QM R1T, Limestone + Ocean Coast, 21" & UBS
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering Lead
Clubs

Does anyone have the 3d scan of that lower console?

I've seen quite a few 'solutions' to this problem but everyone is putting the cup holders somewhere near the middle, and I'd prefer them at the extreme edges (because I use that area otherwise for larger objects). I can design something up, but have no access to 3d scanning at the moment...

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

Does anyone have the 3d scan of that lower console?

I've seen quite a few 'solutions' to this problem but everyone is putting the cup holders somewhere near the middle, and I'd prefer them at the extreme edges (because I use that area otherwise for larger objects). I can design something up, but have no access to 3d scanning at the moment...
Their first prototype had the cup holders closest to the speaker, but then you couldn't fit anything tall because it was directly under the actual cup holders.
if you put the cup holders towards the front of the vehicle you wont be able to fit anything tall because of the dash above it.

R1Thor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23QM R1T, Limestone + Ocean Coast, 21" & UBS
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering Lead
Clubs

Their first prototype had the cup holders closest to the speaker, but then you couldn't fit anything tall because it was directly under the actual cup holders.
if you put the cup holders towards the front of the vehicle you wont be able to fit anything tall because of the dash above it.
I use standard shaker bottles and similar--I don't need anything particularly tall; I would just like additional space to keep extra beverages. Worst case, I'd probably engineer a side-load option. For better or worse, I'm a Product Development Engineer, so I'm definitely confident I could make something work. I could theoretically spend time making painstaking point-to-point vector measurements, but I'll probably still not get it completely right, as this is a pseudo-organic shape and I haven't access to a CMM or 3d scanner.

Hence why I'd prefer to work from a 3d Scan.
Sponsored