What streaming service?

• Total voters

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

Tidal has far better bitrate but doing blind side by side versus Spotify with the Meridian system, it's actually very difficult to distinguish which is which. So yes, it's better on paper for sound quality but in reality the difference is barely perceptible. The fact the Tidal UX is garbage to me at the moment, I will continue to use Spotify.
Really happy to hear that about Spotify. I'm going to have to try that after my Tidal trial runs out. I have a Youtube Music subscription but I thought I'd give Tidal a try to sidestep audio over bluetooth. Tidal does sound better than streaming from my phone but you aren't kidding about the UI. It's almost if the devs at Rivian were trying to sabotage the service. For example, if you choose an artist in your library, it just automatically starts playing a shuffle of that artist's music rather than showing you albums and tracks like every single other music service. Am I missing something? Is there any way to select an artist and see all their albums?
Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
I’ve got SXM via Bluetooth.