First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
Perhaps this is a silly question, but you do need to enable Drive Cam. Did you?
1712260430853-4h.png
I think it was because you can’t view the videos in car, you have to remove and open in computer. Either way, I purchased a mini sd card 256gig and usb c adapter and it took it right away without the “hack” I don’t have to worry about overheating with the sd cards
Sponsored

OP
OP
Der

Der

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired
You definitely can view the videos in the vehicle. You can also remove the drive and plug into a laptop or desktop and view there. I think you have to be in Park to view videos which obviously is a good idea.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
You definitely can view the videos in the vehicle. You can also remove the drive and plug into a laptop or desktop and view there. I think you have to be in Park to view videos which obviously is a good idea.
No, you can't. At least not all of them. Drive Cam videos can not be seen in the vehicle, but Incident Cam and Gear Guard videos can be.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
No, you can't. At least not all of them. Drive Cam videos can not be seen in the vehicle, but Incident Cam and Gear Guard videos can be.
Correct, DriveStream(?), the every day driving videos, are stored on the USB and not available to view in the GearGuard truck app.

ImAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, R1T