Sponsored

Electric Rivilution

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Model X / 2022 R1T
We’re thrilled to open our first Rivian Adventure Network site in Wisconsin. The site in Sun Prairie has 6 DC fast chargers, including 1 trailer-friendly charger. Sun Prairie is the birthplace of artist Georgia O’Keeffe and is home to Groundhog Day persona, Jimmy the Groundhog. 🎨🌸

Rivian R1T R1S First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open 1
Rivian R1T R1S First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open 2

Sponsored

Dynabro86

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T
Perfect. I'm in northern Wisconsin this weekend heading home Sunday. Definitely gonna hit this up on the way home to Chicago area!

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Very nice! Wisconsin has a decent size potential largely untapped market. Rivian had a huge lead to market, but I am already seeing many Cybertrucks in area....maybe some investment in Wisconsin will prove worthwhile with the this charger (although strange location) and upcoming Menomonee Falls Service Center.

clownsmashd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T - LE Green/20" AT/BM -- Chevy BOLT EUV
Occupation
Data Scientist/Engineer
Clubs

I live about 95 miles from this station and it's a perfect stop when pulling the camper on the way to Devil's Lake or other parts West or North of Madison. The Electrify America station at the Walmart in Madison was crowded 2 of the 4 times I stopped there and the Madison Recharge station with Tesla and SHell Recharge chargers is not very friendly to pulling a camper. I can comfortably make it about 110 miles at 80% while pulling the camper so I'm looking forward to using this in the future.

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I live about 95 miles from this station and it's a perfect stop when pulling the camper on the way to Devil's Lake or other parts West or North of Madison. The Electrify America station at the Walmart in Madison was crowded 2 of the 4 times I stopped there and the Madison Recharge station with Tesla and SHell Recharge chargers is not very friendly to pulling a camper. I can comfortably make it about 110 miles at 80% while pulling the camper so I'm looking forward to using this in the future.
Plus that Electrify America spot at Walmart seems designed for Chevy Bolts....much more room at this new Woodmans Rivian RAN spot...

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

Take a good look at those nice clear displays on the chargers because by tomorrow evening they will be so hazy and scratched you won’t be able to read a word on the screen :giggle:

runbuh

First Name
Run
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer getting a Rivian :(
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

Wow. Sun Prarie. Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time (spent 18 months in Horicon in the early 2000’s). Great memories from the area.

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2016 Pilot, 2019 Jetta
Plus that Electrify America spot at Walmart seems designed for Chevy Bolts....much more room at this new Woodmans Rivian RAN spot...
It's a terrible station - I have to back in until the warnings are dark red - and still have to stretch the cord.

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2016 Pilot, 2019 Jetta
Northwestern Illinois and beyond has minimal charging options. I hate counting on a specific station being open and functioning. The back-up options are often poor.

Sponsored

R1 EVY

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Clubs

I was randomly just there yesterday. Great seeing it there.
Rivian R1T R1S First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open 1000731389

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S PDM MP, 2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
It's a terrible station - I have to back in until the warnings are dark red - and still have to stretch the cord.
It was a lot easier to use before they put up the posts for the for the curbside pickup signs.

scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 1250GS
Clubs

Charging there now. Everything is automatic as expected. Dancing 215-217 kW
Rivian R1T R1S First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open image

Nice test of the RAN network ahead of a road trip to OH this week. So very glad we have access to one of these finally
Rivian R1T R1S First Wisconsin (Sun Prairie) RAN charging station site now open image

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Charging there now. Everything is automatic as expected. Dancing 215-217 kW
image.jpg

Nice test of the RAN network ahead of a road trip to OH this week. So very glad we have access to one of these finally
image.jpg
Me too! This was first time I actually have seen one in over 2 years of ownership.
Sponsored