Sponsored

Getting service done, 1-2 weeks without my car

Rivox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Quad
I had to drop my R1T off for service today up at Trenton, its smaller then I expected. They really need to add another one of these more south by Cherry Hill.

Anyways, I got stuck with an Audi Q3 as a rental and lemme tell ya, I feel like I'm slumming it. I miss my truck so bad its not even funny. I guess what I'm saying is my R1t is the best vehicle I've ever owned, and it sucks not having it for even 1 day.
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

I’m sorry. They will reunite you with your truck again soon.

Armeniandave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
It could be worse, mines been in the San Diego SC for the last 17 days and they gave me an old Lexus which was in terrible shape! Made me realize I like electric much more so I went and swapped cars and got a Tesla 3. Feels like a go cart though....

mikysee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t
Clubs

I had to drop my R1T off for service today up at Trenton, its smaller then I expected. They really need to add another one of these more south by Cherry Hill.

Anyways, I got stuck with an Audi Q3 as a rental and lemme tell ya, I feel like I'm slumming it. I miss my truck so bad its not even funny. I guess what I'm saying is my R1t is the best vehicle I've ever owned, and it sucks not having it for even 1 day.
I'll be dropping my R1T there for service in about a month. Did they have the rental ready for you there or did you have to go get it? I was hoping they would give me a Rivian loaner.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rivox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Quad
I'll be dropping my R1T there for service in about a month. Did they have the rental ready for you there or did you have to go get it? I was hoping they would give me a Rivian loaner.

They give you an uber over to the enterprise, when you come to pick your Truck up, you can leave the rental car at the service center.

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
I dropped my R1T off at the service center a few weeks ago and was given a Lyft ride to the nearby Enterprise location which had no cars. The Enterprise assistant manager told me they had just received the rental booking from Rivian 20 minutes prior and didn’t have time to allocate a car. He drove me to another location which only had a Nissan Versa (cheapest mainstream car for sale in the US) which reeked of marijuana. I had no choice but to take the Nissan and then spent two hours driving to the airport and swapping the Versa for a Ford Edge which the manager there didn’t seem too happy about.

What’s frustrating is I received a voicemail from Rivian a few days before to confirm the appointment and I was told to call back if I needed a rental car. I immediately called and told them a rental is needed as the service center is 45 miles from my home. Why was the car reservation not made until I was at the service center? That was the worst part of my first service center experience which I guess could be a good thing as I’ve read about some nightmare experiences on here.
Sponsored