Sponsored

LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T)

EzeE1o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot. 2018 MB E300. 2012 Acura TSX 6mt
still waiting for mine. says will deliver tues.
Sponsored

TRap015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I got the linerX mat during Black Friday and just got the car like 2 days ago. Front was easy to install, 3rd row is little harder, but I can’t even all the tabs into the 2nd row. It’s not fitting properly and I have 2024 vin r1s. Is this a common issue now with 2nd row only??

@LinerX I’m in MD as well, would you want to come over to take a look and maybe can fix for me on the spot??

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) IMG_3503

Last edited:

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
We've noticed that while some R1S are a perfect fit with our mats, others don't due to different trim alignments. But here's the good news: we've redesigned the 2nd row mat and removed the wings piece to make them better for everyone. The new design will be here in March.

If you're interested in a replacement, just drop us an email with your order # in March at [email protected]. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to purchase and use the current design. When the new design arrives, we’ll happily replace your 2nd row mat for free.

Thanks for sticking with us!
Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 20240115_221026060_02

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 20240115_221026060_01

EzeE1o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot. 2018 MB E300. 2012 Acura TSX 6mt
update. both 2nd and 3rd row are slightly off, on my 2024 / (Dec 2023 delivered) R1S. I installed both on the driver side clips first, and on the passenger side, the mats are slightly off by a few mm. I was able to clip in all 3 circles but some feel stretched imo. Since LinerX is offering their revised mat for free in March, I think i will take them up on their offer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Got my LinerX for my R1S today. Unfortunately it came with a hole in it. The bigger issue is the entire side where the hole is has much thinner material than the other side.

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1000002409

Right side is much thinner:
Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1000002411

Left side is much thicker:
Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1000002412

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
@LinerX any update on the revised 2nd row seat back cover mats?
Yes, preorder in Feb. Available starting early March!
Got my LinerX for my R1S today. Unfortunately it came with a hole in it. The bigger issue is the entire side where the hole is has much thinner material than the other side.

1000002409.jpg

Right side is much thinner:
1000002411.jpg

Left side is much thicker:
1000002412.jpg
We can see that you've been in touch with our team and they are sending out a replacement cargo liner. Please let them know if you require any further help!

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Yes, preorder in Feb. Available starting early March!

We can see that you've been in touch with our team and they are sending out a replacement cargo liner. Please let them know if you require any further help!
Yes, thank you!

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
Starting today, we have a new design for our cargo liner available. We've made a change to the right side, which was curved before, but now it's adjusted to be straight. If you were holding off on purchasing the mat because it didn't fit correctly before, you'll be happy to know that now it does!
Available for purchase: https://linerx.com/products/linerx-cargo-liner-for-rivian-r1s
Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) new-old

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Starting today, we have a new design for our cargo liner available. We've made a change to the right side, which was curved before, but now it's adjusted to be straight. If you were holding off on purchasing the mat because it didn't fit correctly before, you'll be happy to know that now it does!
Available for purchase: https://linerx.com/products/linerx-cargo-liner-for-rivian-r1s
new-old.jpg
Do you have any discount codes operating now before I order? Looking for a cargo liner for my wifes new R1S, and this looks like the top choice.

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Of course! You can use code LINERX10 to get 10% off.
Thank you. Missed out. I ordered last week and it is on the way to me.....

Farscape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
IT
new-old.jpg
Can you please improve the design to be able to use the tie downs.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Can you please improve the design to be able to use the tie downs.
You can actually just slice out a channel and boom tie downs can be used.

LinerX

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linerx.com
Vehicles
Model Y
We've heard your feedback loud and clear! We've improved both the 1st and 2nd row mats to give you even better coverage and full protection. Plus, we've removed the side wings from the 2nd row mats to solve the issues some customers faced. And there's more: for the 1st row mats, we've increased the height for protection that goes all the way up. We're really excited for you to check out these improvements and see the difference for yourself! https://linerx.com/products/linerx-floor-mats-for-rivian-r1s
Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) IMG-0083 (1)
Sponsored

Reactions: tkx