Sponsored

LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T)

Neralu

First Name
Raghu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Hi, I ordered mine last week but worried based on recent experiences. It seems that the latest version of the mats may have a problem. @Sethsak / @Neralu : Did you get around the problem for the second row mats?

@LinerX: Did you look at their messages? And also, i ordered mine last week. Wondering if you have an ETA for them. I got a tracking label but that hasn't provided any estimated time as the package hasn't been picked up.
@mohitkhatri88, wrote to LinerX team and they responded quickly. Recent changes were only for from driver seat mat, not for the 2nd row. Their recommendation was to try the hot air dryer to expand it a little bit. Unfortunately it didn't work and they are sending me the replacement mat. If it works I will let you know.
Sponsored

GoBuffs!

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Mercedes GLS
Occupation
Pharmacist
Hey Happy New Year everyone.

Do they have a discount code for ordering?

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
Hey Happy New Year everyone.

Do they have a discount code for ordering?
There's pretty much always 10% off using the code LINERX10 ... this is shown on the banner on the home page

EzeE1o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot. 2018 MB E300. 2012 Acura TSX 6mt
I‘m interested in the floor mats, are recent orders still experiencing 2nd and 3rd row alignment issues?

Sponsored

Chengo888

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Has anyone found a lower level all weather mat for the spare tire compartment?

I found this for the frunk lower level but nothing for the rear sub-compartment. https://a.co/d/1pZesVS

tkx

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I‘m interested in the floor mats, are recent orders still experiencing 2nd and 3rd row alignment issues?
I'm interested as well and holding off on my order for the time being.

Sethsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
@mohitkhatri88, wrote to LinerX team and they responded quickly. Recent changes were only for from driver seat mat, not for the 2nd row. Their recommendation was to try the hot air dryer to expand it a little bit. Unfortunately it didn't work and they are sending me the replacement mat. If it works I will let you know.
Did you get your replacement 2nd row mat and did it have the same issue?

Sponsored

perrochon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Mine don't fit in the second row. I plan to fix this with a knife and just cut out another half inch on each side.

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1704639398524

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1704639405097

There are minor issues on the third row, but I rarely use the third row anyway.

Rivian R1T R1S LinerX Floormats (All Three Rows) & Cargomat Liners (R1S/R1T) 1704639418586

Another problem, but I think that's a Rivian problem, is that the knobs for attachment don't line up between car and mat. But it looks like Rivian doesn't put those consistently, they don't seem to be symmetric. That on the one hand is annoying because the mats don't stay in place, but I think I will just tolerate that.

LinerX sent me another second row mat as a replacement, but of course it didn't fit either.

EzeE1o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot. 2018 MB E300. 2012 Acura TSX 6mt
ah good to know. I ordered a set but they havent arrived yet. I might just have to live with it too

tkx

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I email LinerX and they replied with the following:

It seems the fit of our R1S floor mats can vary depending on your car's design. Some cars will have a perfect fit, while others might not. That's exactly why we provide a 30-day trial period. Feel free to test it out, and if the fit isn't to your liking, you're more than welcome to return it to us.

Just wanted to point out that the comments you see on the forum are from a few customers who had issues. The majority of our customers are happy with our products. If you have any questions or need assistance, we're always here to help you.
@EzeE1o - Let us know how your order goes. I may order and do the same...

Neralu

First Name
Raghu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Did you get your replacement 2nd row mat and did it have the same issue?
Apologies for the delayed response. There was some mishap and I received the incorrect one. Once I notified the issue, LinerX shipped the right one immediately. Still waiting for it. I am pretty pleased with LinerX customer service. If it new one also has the same issue, I will cut a little bit to fit it properly.

sphereobject

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Occupation
Troll
Looking forward to hearing that the second row alignment issue has been resolved so I can order this set for my R1S.
Sponsored