First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Land Development Project Manager
I bought my truck from the existing stock off the Rivian store so I had no choice for a manual tonneau cover. I know Rivian said they would post the manual tonneau covers for sale on their gear shop by late summer but I could not wait much longer since I do need secured truck bed storage.

I bought this really well built Interrobang (@Bf3) manual tonneau cover from www.interrobang.store for 1300.00 It is made of powder coated aluminium with five panels that weight 7.5lbs each for approximately 40lbs total weight. Panels fit into a Dakine snow board bag for storage into the gear tunnel. The panels are so strong I was able to stand on them and move around without even one creak. Highly recommend this option if security is your main concern for the truck bed. I sprayed the panels with a hose and I would say 5 drops of water came in no puddles. Operation of the panels are identical to the OEM manual panels. Fits in the existing truck bed OEM rails and has OEM look. I will be using this cover until they announce the power covers are avaliable for retrofit. A++ for this product and the owner Bill is really cool he answers all questions.

cover2.jpg

cover3.jpg

cover4.jpg

cover5.jpg
cover7.jpg
It looks great and this post has sold me on the cover. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to measure the clearance from the bottom of the cover to the high portions of the bottom of the bed.

I am trying to sneak a refrigerator on slides under the cover and would like to make sure it works. Is it safe to assume the bottom of the cover is the same elevation as the bottom of the rail? Or does it hang down in any way? Your photos lead me to believe they are the same elevation, but I'd like to be sure.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Sponsored

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

It looks great and this post has sold me on the cover. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to measure the clearance from the bottom of the cover to the high portions of the bottom of the bed.

I am trying to sneak a refrigerator on slides under the cover and would like to make sure it works. Is it safe to assume the bottom of the cover is the same elevation as the bottom of the rail? Or does it hang down in any way? Your photos lead me to believe they are the same elevation, but I'd like to be sure.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
17.5” of clearance. Nothing hangs down except the strap for removing the cover.