My Guide is Lost. Or I lost my Guide?

What is your Guide status?

• Total voters

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I noticed today that when I log in and click on the "Contact Us" question mark, I no longer have a guide listed. I used to see my guide's name, email, etc. But now all I have are the generic contact methods such as chat with us, call us, email us at [email protected].

I never used my guide after finalizing payment, but it's odd that she's gone all of a sudden. I wonder if she was part of the recent layoffs. Anyway.

Am I alone in this sea of lost ways?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Shortly after I took delivery last June I got an email from my guide letting me know they were switching to a "team guide" format and she gave me this email to use if I needed anything.

[email protected]

I haven't had a reason to contact them, but since you are also in CO maybe try that and see if someone responds. 🤷‍♂️

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
The purpose of the guide seemed to have been to get me to hurry up and complete all 8 purchase steps within two days after putting the deposit down, including wiring RIVN US$100k, only to then tell me my truck would arrive at the SC in about 5 weeks.

Only other interactions with the guide - warning me that buying an aftermarket tonneau cover, even though RIVN doesn't sell any tonneau covers right now and doesn't know whey they will sell them again, could risk voiding my warranty... and that adding paint protection film and tinting windows and adding ceramic coatings will also risk voiding my warranty - which makes no sense to me.. how is protecting this asset going to void my warranty?

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I actually didn't like that the guide continued well after delivery was taken.

I'd rather take my chances with some random customer service person answering my emails.

At the very least it prevents a "Oh, it's you again..." moment. :p

Sponsored

WhidbeyIsland

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lexus RX350 & 2023 R1T
Occupation
Retired!
The survey needs to include.. "I am on my 'x' guide now"... (fill in the blank).

I'm on my forth Guide and none have been particularly noteworthy.
Sponsored