Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Their call back was not until Saturday while I was unavailable. I called them today and finally convinced them that service was needed. They admitted it could be TCM.

Nearest SC in Bellevue, Wa was 2 months wait but they have me in at Auburn next week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cascadian

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Appointment was for tomorrow but replacement TCM has not arrived.

OP
OP
Cascadian

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Final update:
Vehicle fixed.
Dropped at SC on Thursday 18 April. TCM unit was replaced. Originally told one day, but vehicle would not perform firmware updates. On Friday updates loaded. I could see status of vehicle in app by mid afternoon, but they could not finish by EOD (5pm). Vehicle finally ready on Monday.

I commend the communication from David at the Auburn SC. He comped me tire rotation for delay too. It is a shame that the software issues created a 3 day fix instead of 1.

Loan car was by Zipcar with exclusive use by Rivian SC. I used a Bolt. I liked it. Smooth, quiet and rattle free. Only issue was the driver seat that had uncomfortable lumbar support.

I live in NW Seattle. There is a very high density of R1S here. It’s time for Rivian to open a SC in the highway 99 auto corridor somewhere in N Seattle, Shoreline or Lynnwood (pretty please).
Sponsored