Sponsored

S.Mueller

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 1500SLT, Ioniq5
Wasn't Google cast supposed to be rolled out in this update? I just completed the update and don't see it mentioned.

GratfulDon

First Name
don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limestone R1S Quad/Lrg battery, BMW & Harley Bike
Occupation
Software Eng, Entrepreneur, Musician and Mixologist
Clubs

ivinio21

First Name
Ivon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
What's that?
I wish Rivian would make their map a little more lively, similar to Waze. It’s nice to see reports that a car has stopped up ahead, or that there's an object on the road, a speed trap, etc.

For those who have already installed the update, are there any improvements in the sound quality? The current Rivian sound system is like a flat tire: it's there, but it's useless.

Sponsored

tate16t

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Granite R1S
Occupation
Car Enthusiast
I wish Rivian would make their map a little more lively, similar to Waze. It’s nice to see reports that a car has stopped up ahead, or that there's an object on the road, a speed trap, etc.

For those who have already installed the update, are there any improvements in the sound quality? The current Rivian sound system is like a flat tire: it's there, but it's useless.
Waze is a very different app. It relies on real-time data from users about traffic conditions, accidents and vehicles stopped along the road. I doubt the Rivian app will ever do this.

ivinio21

First Name
Ivon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
What's that?
Waze is a very different app. It relies on real-time data from users about traffic conditions, accidents and vehicles stopped along the road. I doubt the Rivian app will ever do this.
Or, Rivian could integrate reports from Waze the way Google maps did.
Rivian R1T R1S Official Rivian Story: SOFTWARE SPOTLIGHT Version 2024.19.04 IMG_9890
Sponsored