First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
The temporary service center in Auburn is a real gem. The staff are excellent.
You might have to ask specifically for an appointment at the Auburn Service center. But I found that the wait for an appointment was much less.
The work was done in a timely fashion, and the staff really make me feel appreciated!
Sponsored

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

The temporary service center in Auburn is a real gem. The staff are excellent.
You might have to ask specifically for an appointment at the Auburn Service center. But I found that the wait for an appointment was much less.
The work was done in a timely fashion, and the staff really make me feel appreciated!
That is the way our SC is (West Scarmento). Very accommodating......they offered me mobile appointments. I told them "My issue isn't that big of a deal and I don't want to take away from someone that has serious issues". He said "Thanks for offering, but our mobile person will be up in your area on <this day> and he can do your service then".....so, I accepted it.

Writemax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Honda CRV, Honda Pilot, Ford F350, BMW 1200RT
Occupation
Retired
I agree, I was very happy with the staff and service at the Auburn, WA location.

hlwaller_66

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Durango
Occupation
Manager
I have an appointment there next week - Can you tell me if it's 4715 Auburn Way N or S? both are listed in Auburn. Thank you!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I have an appointment there next week - Can you tell me if it's 4715 Auburn Way N or S? both are listed in Auburn. Thank you!
Just search for stews garage in Auburn. They're temporarily leasing the place from them.