Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Can we order the premium one on the site now, or need to wait?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Can we order the premium one on the site now, or need to wait?
It would be easier if you wait. My truck is in the shop. As soon as I get it back, I'm taking pictures and we are going to put it on the site.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

As a heads up: the upgrade will cost $69 dollars. We will need your original purchase order and we will send you a one time code or link for the upgrade. We will not include the circuit board charger with the upgrade. (You have to use the one that came with our og charger. It will be the flocked base and the varnished veneer. Everything is one piece now)
Will the rosewood and/or bamboo still be an option? IIRC, I did the rosewood and with some cutting board oil it looked pretty good with the green interior.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Will the rosewood and/or bamboo still be an option? IIRC, I did the rosewood and with some cutting board oil it looked pretty good with the green interior.
I have to ask David if we have any rosewood left. It was not a very popular option unfortunately. If there's some movement for it I don't mind buying a sheet of the rosewood veneer.

If you want to DM me I don't mind sharing our supplier and we can look at some options.

bhlackey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, KTM SX-450F
What a very reasonable price. Always great service.

Sponsored

ThumprMN

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Professional
Clubs

Winner winner chicken dinner…. Ready to place my order when you say it’s ready!

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
I am working with David for updating the site. Within the next day or so we will get the new product up. I got some beta tester units out there, and had to tweak a few things under the hood, but it looks like the design is pretty much finalized.

The price will remain the same as our older premium charger at $149 without charging pucks. If you were a previous purchaser of our premium charger and would like to upgrade to Fuzzy Wuzzy Premium Charger, we will offer an upgrade package at $69. (with proof of purchase)

In the next couple of days, I will also show the install process, but I have to find my OEM Rivian charger... I have no idea where that's at. Or I may be cutting up my original install video.

Depending on how popular this is you may need to wait a bit to receive the product, (week or two) but I will be turning all of our 3d printers into making this, and inhaling some flock for some good measure. I don't imagine you have to wait long unless we get hundreds upon hundreds of orders.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
I'd have to make a custom top. It's possible but it would add a little to the cost. Let me know of you want to do that.
Cost more to have just plain ashwood without the topo? That seem counterintuitive.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Cost more to have just plain ashwood without the topo? That seem counterintuitive.
Yup. I have my dxf files set for my laser. I have to specifically make a single plate for a single customer without the topo. That's why it would cost more.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S PDM MP, 2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
Oh no--I *just* ordered the old kit through AO last week and this one looks even better.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Oh no--I *just* ordered the old kit through AO last week and this one looks even better.
Reach out to us via email. We can see what we can do.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
DM me if you want the link for the upgrade order page.