First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Attorney
Understandable and thank you for your response. I am picking up my Rivian on March 21 st. Black Mountain with Dark Ass interior. Will the Mt. Rainier match that?
* Dark Ash (so sorry)
That's what I have. I love it. You can also do custom topo maps as well.
Amazing!! International also? I grew up near The Great Sugar Loaf mountain in County Wicklow, Ireland. Could I order that topo map?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher

Sponsored

VandalSibs

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Motor Large Pack
Occupation
Composer, IT Service Desk Analyst
Question for you or the peeps that have bought this...

If one doesn't have a magnetic case or phone, how much sliding happens if this pad is paired with the Qi2 pucks? My wife and I both have Pixel 6's with custom cases that are decently slick. Right now they slide all around the OEM mat, and I think the caes are just a bit too thick for the default charger...

Thanks!

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Question for you or the peeps that have bought this...

If one doesn't have a magnetic case or phone, how much sliding happens if this pad is paired with the Qi2 pucks? My wife and I both have Pixel 6's with custom cases that are decently slick. Right now they slide all around the OEM mat, and I think the caes are just a bit too thick for the default charger...

Thanks!
You have two choices. Snag a case that has a magsafe ring built in or buy a ring you can stick onto your case. Without either your phone will slide around a lot.

VandalSibs

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Motor Large Pack
Occupation
Composer, IT Service Desk Analyst
You have two choices. Snag a case that has a magsafe ring built in or buy a ring you can stick onto your case. Without either your phone will slide around a lot.
That's kinda what I thought... Might look into some sort of bumper/rail thing for the OEM charger before pulling the trigger on yours.

That all being said, you have a great product here! Very nice work!

Millertimr

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I ordered this on Sunday - just curious what is the lead time like for it right now? Excited to get it! Thanks a ton.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
I ordered this on Sunday - just curious what is the lead time like for it right now? Excited to get it! Thanks a ton.
With handing off goods and making the product? About a week. We are almost at the point where my production will be ahead of ordering. We are currently about even.
Sponsored