Sponsored

Problems keep piling up. I'm starting to smell a lemon

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
U seriously think that's the issue? I do physically turn in the seat to look back.
Yup, that's almost certainly what it is. If you lift up from the seat while backing the Rivian thinks you've left your seat and will put the car in park. Lots of threads about this.
Sponsored

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1T QM, '23 R1S QM, '23 MY DM, '24 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric bum
My R1S is doing the Carolina squat and refused to come out of it:facepalm:
At first, it looked kinda dope driving around looking gangster'ish but now it's just :puke:
No resets of any type would bring the front suspension down :headbang:

Rivian R1T R1S Problems keep piling up. I'm starting to smell a lemon 20240127_152254

Rivian R1T R1S Problems keep piling up. I'm starting to smell a lemon 20240127_150346

0ut0fenergy

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Tesla
The amount of brainless loyalty to a failing poor brand is amazing.

"Rivian is so amazing but yes it has tons of catastrophic to minor problems unacceptable for the price range. Massive 90% misalignment panels gaps buts its good like a porsche. It doesn't turn on or work anymore but I like looking at my 100k brick on the street. It's sometimes fast, it vibrates, it squeaks, it rattles, it squeals.. but it's the most amazing best quality car ever" I keep going on the hypocrisy of the statements here.

You all are part of the problem. Rivian and Lucid claimed to never be like "tesla poor quality " but ended up BEING WORSE. RJ and Paul won't do anything because they don't care putting out shitty products. If you don't put the pressure nothing will change.

I rejected my first R1S and lemoning my 2nd.

Last edited:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
My R1S is doing the Carolina squat and refused to come out of it:facepalm:
At first, it looked kinda dope driving around looking gangster'ish but now it's just :puke:
No resets of any type would bring the front suspension down :headbang:

20240127_152254.jpg

20240127_150346.jpg
I Like it.

Sponsored