Sponsored

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
What the chances they surprise the Launch edition models with the built in winch included? I know I would be screaming like a little girl.
That would be a worth the wait surprise ?
Dreams are good
Now you added one to mine
Lol

Sponsored

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
I thought the same thing, then I wondered why they'd limit themselves to a 12v winch and what kind of 12v battery they've got fitted in the vehicle. Seems like they could keep the basic architecture of the winch with a higher voltage motor to more easily adapt to the primary battery instead of limiting themselves
It's been a while but I asked RJ at the Denver event about my winch at the Receiver for launching my boat
He told me I will be able to make it work

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

"batteryFault", "", "batteryFaultState", "batteryTemp", "", "chargeSession", "charging", "dcdcCannotChargeLvBattery", "efficiency", "id", "inverterTemp", "isolationFault", "limitedMobility", "pedalFault", "powertrainFault", "powertrainFaultState", "propulsionActive", "propulsionPower", "propulsionStatus", "regenPower", "", "seq", "source", "sourceType", "state", "subtype", "torqueLeftFront", "torqueLeftRear", "torqueRightFront", "torqueRightRear", "type", "/String;", "getBatteryFaultState", "getBatteryTemp", "()F", "getChargeSession", "getCharging", "getDcdcCannotChargeLvBattery", "getEfficiency", "getId", "getInverterTemp", "getIsolationFault", "getLimitedMobility", "getPedalFault", "getPowertrainFault", "getPowertrainFaultState", "getPropulsionActive", "getPropulsionPower", "getPropulsionStatus", "getRegenPower", "()I", "getSeq", "getSource", "getSourceType", "getState", "getSubtype", "getTorqueLeftFront", "getTorqueLeftRear", "getTorqueRightFront", "getTorqueRightRear",

getBatterySOC", "setBatterySOC", "getBmsRangeThresholdNotification", "setBmsRangeThresholdNotification", "getBmsThermalEvent", "setBmsThermalEvent", "getBrakeFluidLevelLow", "setBrakeFluidLevelLow", "getCabinTemperature", "setCabinTemperature", "getDoorFLLockedState", "setDoorFLLockedState", "getDoorFLState", "setDoorFLState", "getDoorFRLockedState", "setDoorFRLockedState", "getDoorFRState", "setDoorFRState", "getDoorRLLockedState", "setDoorRLLockedState", "getDoorRLState", "setDoorRLState", "getDoorRRLockedState", "setDoorRRLockedState", "getDoorRRState", "setDoorRRState", "getFrunkLockedState", "setFrunkLockedState", "getFrunkState", "setFrunkState", "getGearGuardLockedState", "setGearGuardLockedState", "getLiftgateLockedState", "setLiftgateLockedState", "getLiftgateState", "setLiftgateState", "getPosition", "setPosition", "getSidebinLLockedState", "setSidebinLLockedState", "getSidebinLState", "setSidebinLState", "getSidebinRLockedState", "setSidebinRLockedState", "getSidebinRState", "setSidebinRState", "getSoundAlarm", "setSoundAlarm", "getTailgateLockedState", "setTailgateLockedState", "getTailgateState", "setTailgateState", "getThermalRunawayPropagation", "setThermalRunawayPropagation", "getTimeToEOC", "setTimeToEOC", "getTirePressureStatusFrontLeft", "setTirePressureStatusFrontLeft", "getTirePressureStatusFrontRight", "setTirePressureStatusFrontRight", "getTirePressureStatusRearLeft", "setTirePressureStatusRearLeft", "getTirePressureStatusRearRight", "setTirePressureStatusRearRight", "getTirePressureStatus