First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T RC PDM Max 20” ATs
Occupation
Retired IT
Wonder if they'll be level with the bars that you'd put on the roof? My RTT can't fit through my garage door by like 2 inches when it's on the roof. :-(
In a previous life with my Ridgeline I had this issue, but in a pinch could disengage the garage door opener manual disconnect, push the door up several more inches and put a clamp on the rail to hold it up while I pulled in/out. Was mainly an occasional thing when I wanted to get in with my removable rack on so I could hoist it up to the ceiling for storage. Just don’t forget and drive back out without reversing the process!
Sponsored

PhatDaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T RC PDM Max 20” ATs
Occupation
Retired IT
… I do wish the angle of the uprights matched the angle of the cab for both aesthetic reasons and so that the spare tire door would open the whole way.
From the pictures on their website it appears the Range Industries R1T Sierra Rack does come close to matching the cab angle.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
That T track is definitely interesting. I need to do some research to find out where I can get parts for it locally. Could be very useful in adding features to the Range rack.
The best prices I have found is tnutz.com. You pick the profile, they cut to length, and do any machining you need on the ends (from a predefined list of options). Also the best place to get plates, gussets, and brackets. They have most things in clear anodized or black anodized. I considered rebuilding my Range rack with black parts when I replaced the uprights but to me it wasn’t worth an extra $400.

tjMRL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tacoma
Clubs

All in!

OUTAGAS

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score