Shawnybs

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T CY/OC and Tesla M3P
Clubs

So I hate to revive an old thread, but also see no need to start a new one.

Is this feature working correctly for everyone? In my settings I can enable it, but the options to set behavior are greyed out.

So when I park the seat slides back, but NEVER slides back up. I have had to restore my seat a dozen times so I finally just disabled it and assumed I might be missing something.
Mine hasn't worked correctly in months; it won't keep the steering wheel position height. It used to error out a lot before they added the calibration tool.

However, sounds like you need to run the calibration tool under service in settings. Would probably fix your problem. Good luck!
Sponsored

ThisIsMyHandle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LS FE 22 Dark, Kia EV6 AWD GT-Line
So I guess the settings don't save unless you get out and lock the door. I just went down to the R1T, disabled roomy exit, locked the car, got back in and enabled Roomy exit, and then I was finally able to click on the button to set the motion. I tested a few times and it seems to work.

My best guess is I never bothered to enable the distance setting the first time, since my other car didn't have that as part of the roomy exit feature..

So without the distance setting it moved the seat back, but never moved it again.

Thanks!