• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Texas Selling 4 Brand New 20 in A/T Sport Brights Houston, TX

ch33rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 turbo S/Fisker Ocean reservation/Altima
Occupation
Finance
I've recently acquired TXShredder's 22 in wheels (link to his f/s thread below) and had them installed on my soon to pick up r1t at the Houston service center. so i have brand new unused 20in A/T sport bright wheels for sale. I've scheduled delivery of my truck for May 12 so I can maybe work with the service center and leave the wheels with them if someone is expecting to take delivery soon in the Houston area. At this time i do not plan to ship or break up the set for spares. Asking 3,500 for the set. Please send me a private message.

Pictures to come once I pick up my truck.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...wheel-and-tire-set-brand-new-2-750-obo.14831/

Edit - I got a few messages already so for clarification, I currently do not want to sell the rims and tires separately. set of 4, no spare. Also, the rims and tires are brand new. I have not taken delivery of the vehicle yet so they have no miles other than what the factory has already put on them. At the moment i'm only interested in local pickup/meetup in the Houston area.
Rivian R1T R1S Selling 4 Brand New 20 in A/T Sport Brights Houston, TX IMG_7519
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Wish it was the other AT rims. Not sure how AT bright look on LA Silver

drbiggieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T - El Cap Granite
I've recently acquired TXShredder's 22 in wheels (link to his f/s thread below) and had them installed on my soon to pick up r1t at the Houston service center. so i have brand new unused 20in A/T sport bright wheels for sale. I'm planning on taking taking delivery of my truck this weekend or early next week so I can maybe work with the service center and leave the wheels with them if someone is expecting to take delivery soon in the Houston area. At this time i do not plan to ship or break up the set for spares. Asking 3,500 for the set. Please send me a private message.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...wheel-and-tire-set-brand-new-2-750-obo.14831/
Interested. Just sent you a message.

Oh_Yeah_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I've recently acquired TXShredder's 22 in wheels (link to his f/s thread below) and had them installed on my soon to pick up r1t at the Houston service center. so i have brand new unused 20in A/T sport bright wheels for sale. I'm planning on taking taking delivery of my truck this weekend or early next week so I can maybe work with the service center and leave the wheels with them if someone is expecting to take delivery soon in the Houston area. At this time i do not plan to ship or break up the set for spares. Asking 3,500 for the set. Please send me a private message.

Got those 22s for a steal! $2750 that’s way below the cost of what they are sold at.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Sent a PM as well

Sponsored

OP
OP

ch33rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 turbo S/Fisker Ocean reservation/Altima
Occupation
Finance
Still available for sale and uploaded pic. Finally got around to picking them up from the HSC. Brand new.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

sent a reply PM
Sponsored