Sponsored

Service Center Blowing smoke?

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Have my truck in for service. Among other things, about one month ago, any time I turn rear climate off from center display, the whole HVAC system turns off. They are trying to tell me this is normal. Anybody else experiencing this? Tried hard reset as well as deep sleep via service center with no avail. Why would there be a separate button for rear controls if it is going to turn off the whole thing? Iā€™m not gonna let them get away with this and will make them show me on another truck.
Sponsored

FrictionlessLube

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 WRX, ā€˜20 Forester
Clubs

So you tap climate, tap Rear on the left, and tap the foot and or face areas so it is off, it turns off everything up front too? That is wrong. I can tap off the rear's and the front still does what I want. The rears do turn on automatically for whatever reason when I get in, but turning off the back shouldn't turn off the front.

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Was gonna reply probably without reading your post. Dustin is correct

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

OP
OP

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just got back from service center. So apparently everything was to spec. Maybe Iā€™m imagining things, but prior to a month ago if I hit rest and then hit the power button, only the rear would turn off. Guess itā€™s not like that.

On the bright side, while I was with the tech, we noticed my right front suspension was sagging, so they are going to fix that. Will also be replacing drivers side rear door panel due to a rattling.
Sponsored