• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Anyone interested in swapping their 22” blacks for my 20” ATs? I am located in NorCal.

No curb rash or damage of any kind. Tires at about 50%

Thanks!
Sponsored

le9508

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Not quite what you’re looking for since I have the brights, but I’m looking to swap my 22s for 20s. I have two small dings on mine, but nothing you’d notice without looking for them. The front tires are at 8/32 and the back ones are at 6/32 (just rotated).

I’ll be in the SF area next week if you’re interested.
Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_3640

Utah Rivian

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Appraiser
Clubs

I am located in Utah, I have the dark 22 no rash, mint condition. I have five.

OP
OP

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
I am located in Utah, I have the dark 22 no rash, mint condition. I have five.
Thanks! I think with shipping this would probably be cost prohibitive

Utah Rivian

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Appraiser
Clubs

I figured that. Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored

Sempervirens

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S & Ioniq 5 SE RWD
I have 22 Brights (no damage), with 5500mi on the tires. Based in South Bay (Campbell) Open to entertain this idea.

le9508

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I think I might’ve been a bit conservative in describing the condition of my wheels. I walked around the vehicle and this is the only substantial damage. All other visible imperfections I could detect are smaller than 1mm.
Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_3650

AdventuRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
I have 22” darks, great condition. My tread depth is a lower than 1/2 but I don’t exactly know where. Had a service recently and they said I’m still good

I live in SoCal but come to EastBay for family every few months. April/May is next time.

Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_6171

Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_6170

Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_6173

Rivian R1T R1S Swap my 20” grey AT for your black 22s IMG_6172