Sponsored

Thunderbolt Adventure Supply now shipping Camp Kitchens and more to Canada!

Thunderbolt Adventure

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Hello everyone!

A quick note to let you all know that we are now shipping our gear to Canada! Our Camp Kitchens for both the R1S and R1T can be delivered to your Canadian address for $199 (CAD).

We're working on new products all the time and can't wait to show them to you!
https://www.thunderboltadventuresupply.com/

Rivian R1T R1S Thunderbolt Adventure Supply now shipping Camp Kitchens and more to Canada! breakfast square
Sponsored

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
I sure would like your camp kitchen if it were made from a different material - at least on the top surface.

Plywood, even quality plywood, even properly finished, is a poor material (IMO) for use in rainy weather and is a poor surface (fact, not an opinion) for a cutting surface. Face it, people are going to use the flat countertop as a cutting surface.

I like almost everything about your product except for the plywood, the piano hinge on the upper surface, and the lack of a leg to support the cantilevered load.

I do wish you the best as the only company providing a Camp Kitchen solution for the Rivian, but what I'm really looking for is all the capability of the original Rivian Camp Kitchen at a comparable price, and there is currently no third-party manufacturer who provides that yet.

Miketz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lucid Air, BMW IX
Dumb design ... prevents the door from opening while in use... the hinges should be on the opposite side

OP
OP
Thunderbolt Adventure

Thunderbolt Adventure

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Dumb design ... prevents the door from opening while in use... the hinges should be on the opposite side
I’ve never needed to open that door while using my kitchen. Also, the shape of the gear tunnel dictates that the cantilever design is self supporting when open in the direction it does.

Chris TX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model S, Volt
Clubs

Hooooboy! Those prices trying to take advantage of people that bought a luxury truck/SUV. Being a Tesla owner, I'm used to seeing the "Tesla Tax" but jeeeeeezuschrist!
Sponsored