Tilted and out of level

CGM55082

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
PR
I have the infamous issue of the front passenger side being out of level -- the truck sits about 1/2 of inch lower at the front passenger wheel than the other wheels. From pictures I've looked at online it appears many R1Ts have this issue. It's noticeable if you look closely from the front of the vehicle by comparing the space from ground to the top of the truck. It can also easily be confirmed by measuring from the top of the tire to the bottom of the wheel well on both the passenger and driver sides.

Recently I noticed a different issue with leveling that I wonder if anyone else has experienced. If I park on an incline, my rear tire on the high side of the incline will be lower as if the vehicle is trying to level itself but the front wheels do the opposite -- the wheel to the high side is raised higher than the wheel on the low side, which actually accentuates the incline. Very strange behavior. It's as if the front does the opposite of what it should. I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this issue with their truck?
Sponsored