johnstuder

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone get their tires rotated in Tampa yet? Just tried at a local Tire Choice, and they were unable to lift if with the EV1 Pucks. May just make a trip to Orlando, but thought I'd see if any one has had luck locally.
Sponsored

hekhl00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Rivian Blue Ocean Coast Adventure Package
I’m in Tampa. I opened a ticket on the app for a rotation and they came to my house and did it. $60.

tbolts10

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Public Safety
Good to know they'll come out to the house for a tire rotation. I can't get them to come to the house for a rattle in the passenger rear door. I'm done taking the truck to orlando for things, it ends up being 4 hours of my time for drop off and pick up each.

AsianPersuasian

First Name
SuperDave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Took a little over an hour but they rotate front to back and vice versa only b/c they don't carry the equipment. Tech said the tires wear was extremely good for the mileage on my R1T and that the people who have excessive wear is usually from using conserve mode too much or riding at the highest air suspension setting. Of course, they agreed that driving style also will wear tires more quickly.

Sponsored

OP
OP

johnstuder

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Just a follow up, Costco did it without an issue. I did figure out I have a pair of older EV1 pucks and newer ones, and they are not quite the same size( newer one are maybe a 1/2 higher taller). They did the full 5 wheel rotation, and were able to plug a leak in one as well. Think it was about $35 total.

Iatros786

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, 997 Turbo, Q7
Clubs

Just a follow up, Costco did it without an issue. I did figure out I have a pair of older EV1 pucks and newer ones, and they are not quite the same size( newer one are maybe a 1/2 higher taller). They did the full 5 wheel rotation, and were able to plug a leak in one as well. Think it was about $35 total.
Which costco did you go to?