Sponsored

apcautospa

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan, Mitsubishi, Dodge
Clubs

APC Auto Spa used a combination of Matte and Gloss paint protection film to make this Rivian as unique as it's owner! Add wheels off protection with Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper and Ceramic Pro Interior protection and he is now ready for anything the PNW can dish out!

Protection can be as stylish and unique as your imagination! Give us a call with your idea and we can put together a custom quote for you!

425-818-2820

Rivian R1T R1S Using paint protection film to make this Rivian R1S two tone! Tylers Rivian

Rivian R1T R1S Using paint protection film to make this Rivian R1S two tone! img_2887-
Sponsored

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

Sort of what I did with my R1T... I wrapped the door handles in clear and the rest in matte. 👍👍👍

Rivian R1T R1S Using paint protection film to make this Rivian R1S two tone! Rivian R1T (3)

Sponsored

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Has anyone matted glacier white yet? Wonder what white that looks matte?

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Has anyone matted glacier white yet? Wonder what white that looks matte?
I’ve seen the stealth PPF on a white G-wagon and it looked awesome! I hope someone does it on an R1 soon.

R1S@3000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
APC Auto Spa used a combination of Matte and Gloss paint protection film to make this Rivian as unique as it's owner! Add wheels off protection with Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper and Ceramic Pro Interior protection and he is now ready for anything the PNW can dish out!

Protection can be as stylish and unique as your imagination! Give us a call with your idea and we can put together a custom quote for you!

425-818-2820

Tylers Rivian.jpg

img_2887-jpg.jpg

425-818-2820

Tylers Rivian.jpg

img_2887-jpg.jpg
What color R1S? this looks great 👍