Sponsored

We are here to listen! Share you ideas for rims' design.

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hi All,

Atomic Wheels here.

We're absolutely thrilled by the overwhelming response to our newly unveiled [AW10] wheels for the Rivian R1T and R1S in the 20-inch size. Your enthusiasm means the world to us!

And here's a little something for those who might have missed it: for a limited time, we're extending a generous 15% discount. Simply apply the code "rivian15" at checkout.

We've also been flooded with inquiries, both through emails and calls, from folks in search of 22-inch wheels and designs with a more aggressive flair. While we do have plans in the pipeline for these, we'd love to hear directly from you - what would you like to see on your Rivians?

Your input matters a lot to us. And we are here to listen to you! We would appreciate it if you would share images and specifications of designs that catch your eye. Our team will carefully gather and analyze all the feedback, and with your help, we'll select the most popular design to bring to life.

Thank you for your support of Atomic Wheels. Your insights drive us forward, and we can't wait to see what amazing designs we'll create together!
Sponsored

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My name is Mike, and I have a (car) problem
I’m a fan of the HRE Flowform FT1. Also really like what they’re putting on the new Tacoma. Both in bronze. Option to have OEM (or other Rivian-logo’d) caps, to keep a more factory look.

Taco:
1697826294715.png

FT1:

1697826346291.png

Supraman16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Supra TT, Lexus ISF, Forester XT, Odyssey
Occupation
Professional
I'm a fan of the simple Titan7 AK1 wheel but unfortunately they don't make them for the Rivians....maybe you guys can do something similar?

1698501486079.png

jfoonly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Clubs

You have some nice looking wheels. They seem to be getting thinner spokes and lighter. Any thoughts on a real off-road wheel sort of like what Thuren did? Thanks

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
I've got the OEM 22" darks and think they're beautiful, but I've scarred the heck out of the rims despite my best efforts. Seriously, it's insane how easy it is to grind these wheels: one was gashed on a speed bump when I was slowly turning in reverse out of a parking spot, and another was gacked up by a freeway pothole out of nowhere that I couldn't swerve around. Fast food and bank lines are always tricky as well. I suppose the 22" tire profile may just not be adequate to prevent these sorts of problems unless you're lucky or using the car as a museum piece or something, but if it is possible for you to create a 22" design in which the wheel bead in less prone to curb rash, that would be awesome. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
You have some nice looking wheels. They seem to be getting thinner spokes and lighter. Any thoughts on a real off-road wheel sort of like what Thuren did? Thanks
Thank you for sharing this idea. We would indeed love to offer wheels to every single customer. The challenge is that few people prefer off-road capabilities over lightweight designs. We still view it as a viable alternative, and hopefully, in the future, we will include them as well. In the meantime, we would be delighted to create a custom order with any design you prefer.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
I've got the OEM 22" darks and think they're beautiful, but I've scarred the heck out of the rims despite my best efforts. Seriously, it's insane how easy it is to grind these wheels: one was gashed on a speed bump when I was slowly turning in reverse out of a parking spot, and another was gacked up by a freeway pothole out of nowhere that I couldn't swerve around. Fast food and bank lines are always tricky as well. I suppose the 22" tire profile may just not be adequate to prevent these sorts of problems unless you're lucky or using the car as a museum piece or something, but if it is possible for you to create a 22" design in which the wheel bead in less prone to curb rash, that would be awesome. :)

We are actually offering tire and rims packages for [AW10] which we think is best for what you need.

You can see that with our OEM MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S2 275/50/22 tire and [AW10] rim is actually safe.

1713563243190-i6.jpg

Meanwhile, for 20" with 275/60 it's quite save to attack the curbstone.

1713564265127-yu.jpg

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hey there! We've got some news for you. Our custom forged wheel service helps create wheels that reflect your style and add a unique touch to your ride.

1714529500903-48.png

All you need to do is share an image or description of your desired design, and we'll bring it to life, whether it's a specific pattern, color scheme, or something unique.

Plus, we're offering significant discounts for custom orders:
  • 18" wheels: from $535 to $495 per wheel, saving $160 per set.
  • 19" wheels: from $570 to $525 per wheel, saving $180 per set.
  • 20" wheels: from $645 to $555 per wheel, saving $360 per set.
  • 21" wheels: from $705 to $595 per wheel, saving $440 per set.
  • 22" wheels: from $795 to $655 per wheel, saving $560 per set.
1714529648300-ag.png

If this sounds like what you're looking for, check out website or send us an email at [email protected] and let's get started on designing wheels that reflect your style.

Take advantage of these discounts, as they will only last until May 31.
Sponsored