First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi TTS, Triumph TR6, Tiger Explorer
Occupation
CEO
Manage an employee owned company that rebuilds locomotive engines, provides field service, distributes Woodward industrial controls and associated instrumentation and does custom retrofit of industrial controls for large power equipment. www.peaker.com and www.engeniousengineering.com.

Hobbies: mountain biking (lucky to live in a state park with 60 miles of single track out the back door), craft beer consumption and audiophile.
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Retired Navy meteorologist and oceanographer
Respect for the WAXMAN!

I'm a mosquito bitten sea lawyer, polar bear, sand sailor, and owner of a few planks; landlubbing till I get a shot at my red nose, shellbacks, and maybe even the golden dragon 🤞. Currently I'm a PCPO so please forgive my ignorance if you're initiated (if you are, I'd truly appreciate a WoW!... And charge sheet). Big dreams include visiting the Realm of the Czars, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Officially, I'm a Keeper of the Keys.

BHWhite

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Audi Q7
Occupation
Small Business Owner
I own an Artificial Turf company (Residential & Commercial).

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

I grow corn and nonGMO soybeans.

What's in your wallet gullet?

Rivian R1T R1S What do you do for a living? DJI_0814small

Last edited:

thomasrichard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
I'm a QA Engineer, but it's not exactly what I want to do in life, so for now I'll continue working and thinking about other possible options for me

Sponsored

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
The Count, as is common knowledge, is retired from the struggles of academia while The Countess served for many years in the corporate cesspool of finance. Guess which one's compensation package allowed them to escape the grind of work-life balance to the simple life in God's Country?

Teddy Folio

First Name
Teddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
manager
Choosing your inaugural sex toy should be as exciting as unwrapping a mystery gift! At Secrets Shop, our commitment to offering the best quality products combines with an individualized approach to serve you effortlessly, making your experience a breeze. Safety and confidentiality are our non-negotiable principles. With 100% original certified intimate health safe products, your well-being takes precedence. Enjoy the freedom to seek advice via live chat, ensuring your first purchase aligns perfectly with your desires. Ease and convenience define our service. Order with just a few clicks and revel in the fastest delivery across the UK, making the anticipation as thrilling as the experience itself. Quality control is our promise. Track your order from registration to delivery, relishing the discreet packaging and 100% safety of your personal data. Dive into a worry-free exploration of pleasure at Secrets Shop and discover the joy of a safe, satisfying journey into the world of adult products!

Last edited:

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'm a banker. My parents pestered me for years to be a doctor. Dad was an eye surgeon and mum a OB/GYN. When I turned 18, I accepted my fate and expressed my interest in the OB/GYN field. That was the end of that conversation.
Sponsored

Last edited: