Sponsored

When is the lease agreement generated/sent?

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
I’ve been seeing that the lease agreement gets sent via email a few days before you take delivery. So does this mean when the truck arrives at the service center for pick up Rivian initiates and sends the lease agreement to be signed?

what’s your experience?
Sponsored

ddimit

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Ford f150 lightning
Occupation
Tech manager
Clubs

usually about a day after finance approval. Mine was approved Saturday, and the lease contract came Monday; pick up this afternoon.

OP
OP
ssbmx90

ssbmx90

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sti, Tesla
Occupation
Secret
usually about a day after finance approval. Mine was approved Saturday, and the lease contract came Monday; pick up this afternoon.
Oh, I got approved weeks ago and been paid up/all steps done since as well. Been waiting for delivery which is supposed to be 29th.

Johnmbureau

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Hmmm … that interesting - I was approved on mine about a week ago now and still haven’t seen this paper work. Is email the only place if can be found, or is it also in my Rivan profile on the website?

duvall348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

My finance app was approved Tuesday 3/26, I received and signed the lease agreement via email on 3/27, and just picked up my R1S today.

Sponsored

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
If one doesn’t like the terms in the lease contract can they decline to sign and get the funds paid back?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE , R1T
I may or may not pick up tomorrow, but did not get the lease agreement yet. I was told that it would get sent out today morning.

kanl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
anyone have a R1S dual lease terms from the end of month/quarter deals they can share? i'm interested in seeing how good these end of month deals are for rent charge for a dual thnx!
Sponsored