Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

Looks like R1T and R1S are getting a $7500 fed credit, and a pretty low interest rate. If you call your guide, they will also throw in free wheels, and free interior and exterior colors if you choose a vehicle from the shop. If you can find a 2023 model, you get about $70/month off your lease as well. If they don't have it in stock in your zip code, you can ask the guide to look outside and they will ship to your service center. There might be a hidden cap cost reduction.

Seems to be only on Quad Motor / Large Packs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

onesoil

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2002 Audi B5 S4 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Operations at Vermont Compost Company
It why won’t they lease vehicles in VT?? 😩

mclark2112

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Finance
I'm seeing this in NJ, you can get an R1S Quad Motor, Large Pack for under $900/month with $0 down.
Dang! I put in a reservation, do I need to actually start the purchase process from the store if I see something? And then I can start these negotiations? I like that zero down deal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kozak79

kozak79

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

Dang! I put in a reservation, do I need to actually start the purchase process from the store if I see something? And then I can start these negotiations? I like that zero down deal.
Call your guide, or any sales rep and they can help you. I have 2 friends who just leased R1S's because of these deals with $0 down at or under $900/month. It's very negotiable, seems like they are trying to get rid of the Quad Motor stock.

jaygar562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Looks like R1T and R1S are getting a $7K cap cost reduction, $7500 fed credit, and a pretty low interest rate. If you call your guide, they will also throw in free wheels, and free interior and exterior colors if you choose a vehicle from the shop. If you can find a 2023 model, you get about $70/month off your lease as well. If they don't have it in stock in your zip code, you can ask the guide to look outside and they will ship to your service center.

Seems to be only on Quad Motor / Large Packs.
I was able to snatch up a ‘23 R1S. I sent my guide an email about the free color and wheel upgrade. Hoping I hear back good news about that.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Out of curiosity, how much were the $0 down monthly lease payments before these deals (excluding all the other bonuses ofc)?

OP
OP
kozak79

kozak79

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Visual Effects
Clubs

Out of curiosity, how much were the $0 down monthly lease payments before these deals (excluding all the other bonuses ofc)?
I just did a build of a similar priced Mercedes EQE, $96,400, $0 down, 10K miles, $1505/month
The same R1S build is around $900/month

Sponsored

KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

How are you figuring the $7k cap cost reduction? Just built into the payments based on what you’re seeing on the site?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

It's in the fine print
1710975685345-4e.png
That isn't paid by Rivian, that's their estimate based on the auto-generated $7k down from the buyer in the calculator. This is paid by Rivian:
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lease Deals are extremely favorable right now 1000009233

Whatever_this_is

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Tesla MY
Occupation
Consultant
But to be fair, quad is basically a free upgrade now if you look at lease payments
Sponsored