Sponsored

Where my post-March 2022 reservations at?

rivman2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf GTI
Occupation
Software
May 2022 Reservation got option to configure my R1S on today (Oct 25) locked my config: Only dual motor options available. My config:
Adventure Package, Dual-Motor AWD, Large battery pack, Rivian Blue exterior color, 20" All-Terrain wheel and tire, All-Terrain Upgrade
Black Mountain + Dark Ash Wood interior
Reinforced Underbody Shield
Tow Hooks
Compact spare tire

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

May 2022 Reservation got option to configure my R1S on today (Oct 25) locked my config: Only dual motor options available. My config:
Adventure Package, Dual-Motor AWD, Large battery pack, Rivian Blue exterior color, 20" All-Terrain wheel and tire, All-Terrain Upgrade
Black Mountain + Dark Ash Wood interior
Reinforced Underbody Shield
Tow Hooks
Compact spare tire

More because I'm lazy, but what was the cost of that config?

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Wish I could get a quote for what the trade in value of my R1T would be without locking in and potentially losing the $1k ....

Whatever_this_is

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Tesla MY
Occupation
Consultant
I got 3 emails asking me to confirm in the last few weeks, and the last one sounded a bit pushy, wondering if a lot of people are playing wait and see and refusing to configure

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I got 3 emails asking me to confirm in the last few weeks, and the last one sounded a bit pushy, wondering if a lot of people are playing wait and see and refusing to configure

I think there is going to be softer numbers going forward. We are now into more people in the post price hike R1S reservations. So the cost and loan rates are going to color people's decision making. It has for me. Unsure if the premium is worth it to get a 3rd row while dropping from a quad to a dual motor...

lynx#90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mb gls 450
Occupation
retired
Reserved May 2022, invited to configure Oct 3, 2023. Waiting for the standard battery to keep cost down too.

djsider2

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I can't shake the feeling that this isn't a good time based on where Rivian is with Membership, RAN Charging costs, and LTE connectivity. Seems like they're expecting us to confirm and take delivery at a time when all the freebies are leaving, with no assurances for at least a few years of connectivity (like other manufacturers usually give)
Sponsored