• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Washington WTT 20" AT to 22" Sport Dark

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
Must be in a perfect condition with low miles. I am expecting to take the delivery of R1S later next week so they are as new as they can get. This was a shop pick and I always wanted 22 sport dark. depending on the miles on yours I am thinking straight trade (I know 22 dark is more expensive than 20 AT but likely have some miles). If your are just taking a delivery as well, may be I can add some cash. Alternately if I find no trader, I will end up ordering a new set and sell these. I will post pictures next week once it's here.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

If you end up selling let me know, I’d be interested and am down the road from Mill Creek.

OP
OP

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Boeing
Yes of course.

Just to be clear, this is the wheel type and includes everything TPMS sensors and all.

Rivian R1T R1S WTT 20" AT to 22" Sport Dark 20AT.PNG

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

im interested in one for a spare. i know you're probably looking to sell as a set but if that doesnt work out, let me know.

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

Yes of course.

Just to be clear, this is the wheel type and includes everything TPMS sensors and all.

20AT.PNG
Yep! Full set is perfect.

Sponsored

OP
OP

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Boeing
Is this a set of (4)? No spare for trade?
Correct, just a set of 4 that will be taken off my R1S once I get 22" sport dark installed by the SC.

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S LS/OC, '21 Escalade, '13 RS5 Cab
I'd also be interested in the set (for purchase). I'm in Redmond/Woodinville.

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
Might consider a trade + cash for brand new set of 22 bright if you are interested in that as an alternative to dark.

I am local also.

OP
OP

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Boeing
Might consider a trade + cash for brand new set of 22 bright if you are interested in that as an alternative to dark.

I am local also.
thanks.. I saw your post for sale. I am pretty set on sport dark if I am going to do this. I picked up mine last week and based on comments I am getting on the look of 20 AT, I am having a hard time deciding if I want to really swap them with 22 darks. My wife doesn't even share my obsession with wheel choices so she doesn't even get why we need to spend several grands to swap out a perfectly fine looking set of wheels. Decision decision....

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
yep, we are in the same situation. Expect we love the 22 brights (switched order from 22 dark to bright before delivery). Our issue is deciding is we want a set of 20s for more winter friendly ATs or just stick with keeping one of the extra 22s as a spare and selling the other 3.

With as much black as the "brights" have on them already... my wife thought that the Darks would be too dark... if that makes sense. The brights are still very sporty.
Sponsored