Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fruble.co
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S
Hey Rivian adventurers!

It's Jimmy from Fruble. I'm so excited to share with you the new camping system we're introducing today for the Rivian R1S!

One year ago, we launched the complete Tesla Camper Kit for the Model Y because we couldn't find any traditional camp kitchens on the market that retained access to the sub-trunk. Our journey started with designing camping setups specifically for Teslas, and over the last two years, it's become clear that we share many values with Rivian. Rivian has created some of the most inspiring adventure vehicles on the planet, rooted in principles of conservation, inspiration, and exploration. Fruble began with a guy documenting his travels on YouTube, aiming to inspire outdoor adventures. We're incredibly excited to embark on this new chapter and can't wait to join you on your adventures soon!

Introducing the Camper Kit R1S

A modular camping system designed for the Rivian R1S. Featuring expandable drawer covers and a drop-down front flap, you’ll enjoy convenient access to your cooking area. Plus, there is ample storage space for all your outdoor activities!

All Kickstarter pre-orders ship July to August! 🏔

Link to the Kickstarter:

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1S Camper Kit / Camp Kitchen System by Fruble R1S Top Cover
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1S Camper Kit / Camp Kitchen System by Fruble R1S Hero 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

KBabione

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and other ICE
Occupation
Consultant
Looks great! Have you thought about offering a sink cut-out for one of the pop-up rear shelves (and a silicone sink)? It would be even better if you'd fashion a cutting board that would fit in the sink for when you needed the surface space.

Seriously considering what you're offering...Thanks!

OP
OP
Fruble

Fruble

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fruble.co
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S
Looks great! Have you thought about offering a sink cut-out for one of the pop-up rear shelves (and a silicone sink)? It would be even better if you'd fashion a cutting board that would fit in the sink for when you needed the surface space.

Seriously considering what you're offering...Thanks!
This is such an awesome idea, Kevin! You know what? We'll implement the cutouts for the sink and cutting board as a future accessory mod. However, for now, in order to keep the cost low and maintain a sweet price point, we'll keep them as they are.😃

OP
OP
Fruble

Fruble

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fruble.co
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S
This is a great looking kit. Great idea to reuse the existing panels!
Thanks, Dan! Reusing the panels was a must while working on these two new kits. I didn't want them to go to waste or just sit in the garage, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

Sponsored

KBabione

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and other ICE
Occupation
Consultant
This is such an awesome idea, Kevin! You know what? We'll implement the cutouts for the sink and cutting board as a future accessory mod. However, for now, in order to keep the cost low and maintain a sweet price point, we'll keep them as they are.😃
That works - I'm guessing it would be pretty easy to replace one of the pop-up shelves with the future accessory. That would also allow you to offer it as either the left OR right shelf and let your customer make the choice.

OP
OP
Fruble

Fruble

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fruble.co
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S
That works - I'm guessing it would be pretty easy to replace one of the pop-up shelves with the future accessory. That would also allow you to offer it as either the left OR right shelf and let your customer make the choice.
The left and right can't qutie be alternated since the covers have a small cutout for the taillight clearance. But for sure, just some screws and they're ready to go!

tahoer1s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Looks awesome! Can the 3rd row of the R1S be used (folded up) with the kitchen installed?

OP
OP
Fruble

Fruble

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fruble.co
Vehicles
Model Y, R1S
Looks awesome! Can the 3rd row of the R1S be used (folded up) with the kitchen installed?
Absolutely! The system is divided into three sections: you can have just the kitchen, or the kitchen plus the mid section (third row folded), or you can have the kitchen, mid, and front sections (third and second rows both folded). Here's a pic with the third row up!

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1S Camper Kit / Camp Kitchen System by Fruble R1S Hero 4

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Not for me, since I’ve got an R1T, but nicely done.

Sponsored

TwoxZero

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Personal Chef
Clubs

Any reason this system could not work in the R1T truck bed? Been looking at solutions available on Amazon that could fit that need (gear tunnel is an option but I do like it for other storage).

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

OP
OP