Sponsored

Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate...

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I feel like they are making 75 a day based on what I see for vin changes day over day

gregtay

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S LS/OC, '21 Escalade, '13 RS5 Cab

Triangle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition, 20" Brights, Ocean Breeze
Occupation
Cinematographer
Clubs

Picked mine up on 6/24 in El Segundo - vin = 95xx

Sponsored

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

SoCal/Costa Mesa from R1Shop

142xx

Edit: Guide informed me that the vehicle is getting ready to be transported from Normal. So the VIN appears to be fairly recent. Hope to get it the end of the month.

Last edited:

Duquesne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
I just grabbed 0147xx…. Should still smell like Illinois when they deliver it

zeezz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Grabbed 130xx from the shop last night. El Cap Granite, Ocean coast, 22" Brights. Hope it comes over to California soon!

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Pretty well into the 14000s now, clearly; I locked in VIN 131XX on July 5th.

Sponsored

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Was just assigned 14620

Sonartech

First Name
Sonar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Canyon Red R1S, Hyundai IONIC 5, Ford Lightning
Occupation
Battery Systems Engineer
Clubs

I finally received LE VIN #13112 ordered 11/27/2018. After they damaged my first one (#7073) in shipping to Bellevue, WA in early May, they repaired that one then sold it to some other sucker while my guide tried to find me an 'undamaged' replacement. The second one that was "allegedly" assigned to me was snatched out from under my guide without him knowing, and I only found out about that fuckup when I asked him what my new VIN was. The search then started once again, and a few more weeks later I ended up having to take one that had an underbody shield that I don't need and didn't want - and that's the one I have now. So, it ended up costing me $2000 more, but 4 years, 7 months and 2 days later (1675 days), I finally got my ^%$#@! Canyon Red R1S.

For me, this has felt like a crowd-funding campaign from hell, and I felt like Rivian (and my guide) was punking me half the time - Every call I got for months from Rivian was just more bad news and delays or outright lies about what was or was not happening. I will never burn 4 years of my life again waiting for something like this, and I do feel like a moron for having put up with Rivian's BS for as long as I did. I even ate the red pill when the IPO happened, so I'm fully bathing in the blood of my own sins. I like my R1S, but when I get in this thing and hear the air conditioner compressor start to take off for Mars and beyond, I wonder what the hell I just got myself into. :oops:

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I finally received LE VIN #13112 ordered 11/27/2018. After they damaged my first one (#7073) in shipping to Bellevue, WA in early May, they repaired that one then sold it to some other sucker while my guide tried to find me an 'undamaged' replacement. The second one that was "allegedly" assigned to me was snatched out from under my guide without him knowing, and I only found out about that fuckup when I asked him what my new VIN was. The search then started once again, and a few more weeks later I ended up having to take one that had an underbody shield that I don't need and didn't want - and that's the one I have now. So, it ended up costing me $2000 more, but 4 years, 7 months and 2 days later (1675 days), I finally got my ^%$#@! Canyon Red R1S.

For me, this has felt like a crowd-funding campaign from hell, and I felt like Rivian (and my guide) was punking me half the time - Every call I got for months from Rivian was just more bad news and delays or outright lies about what was or was not happening. I will never burn 4 years of my life again waiting for something like this, and I do feel like a moron for having put up with Rivian's BS for as long as I did. I even ate the red pill when the IPO happened, so I'm fully bathing in the blood of my own sins. I like my R1S, but when I get in this thing and hear the air conditioner compressor start to take off for Mars and beyond, I wonder what the hell I just got myself into. :oops:

Lmfao. Go on a midnight cruise with your favorite songs using Tidal and bed your brakes in like I just did.

You'll slowly fall in love with her...

Make sure to have it in Sport mode and try the launch mode. I don't mean turning on the AC. I mean smashing the brake and gas at the same time and then let go of the brake from a standstill.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...ht-cruise-with-tidal-to-bed-brake-pads.16915/

Rivian Eye Candy from the shop locked on 6/9 and delivered 6/17 (2023 - VIN: 12xxx).

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate... midnight-le-

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate... img_0603-

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate... img_0676-

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate... img_0660-

Rivian R1T R1S Latest VIN check R1S. What is the real production rate... midnight-edit-
Sponsored

Last edited: