Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S DPM Max Pack 20" AT
Per Rivian:

Supercharger access is coming to Rivian – that’s 15,000 more fast chargers for Rivian owners across North America. In March we’ll be adding Supercharger sites to our vehicle and app trip planner with adapter shipments to owners starting soon after. Start planning your road trips!

And per Rivian newsletter today 2/29/24:

We are hard at work finalizing the digital experience you will enjoy in your Rivian and on your mobile app. Because R1 vehicles have a Combined Charging System (CCS) chargeport, you will need a NACS DC adapter to use the Supercharger network. Rivian will be sending R1 owners an adapter free of charge. It's important to note that only Rivian-provided NACS DC adapters are authorized for use on the Supercharger network; use of third-party or incorrect adapters can result in damage to your vehicle.

Rivian R1T R1S ⚡️ Rivian announces: March Tesla Supercharger access & free NACS adapters! 1709236283413
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

From today’s Rivian newsletter

We are hard at work finalizing the digital experience you will enjoy in your Rivian and on your mobile app. Because R1 vehicles have a Combined Charging System (CCS) chargeport, you will need a NACS DC adapter to use the Supercharger network. Rivian will be sending R1 owners an adapter free of charge. It's important to note that only Rivian-provided NACS DC adapters are authorized for use on the Supercharger network; use of third-party or incorrect adapters can result in damage to your vehicle.

FREE!

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

From today’s Rivian newsletter

FREE!
Just have to sell your soul to the devil when you plug in ;)

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
Just have to sell your soul to the devil when you plug in ;)
Some of the rates I have been seeing in the Tesla app... You actually are not lying!

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
Charging is tax deductible for business owners……..

Great news for acess for my weekly driver , weekend belongings to a convertible in the beautiful desert in so Calif

Rivian R1T R1S ⚡️ Rivian announces: March Tesla Supercharger access & free NACS adapters! F1B33206-90B6-41DF-AB18-233947460DB6

Sponsored

Jiji

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1S
I hope Rivian has their own reserved allotment of adapters to send out, Ford started with April availability and is now into June estimated delivery just a few hours into ordering going live (maybe 20k ordered so far).

Zorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
I guess that over time prices will come down as the upfront investment becomes amortized out. At least I hope so

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I will use a Supercharger if necessary, but really I just hope this clears some of the congestion at the other chargers!

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I hope Rivian has their own reserved allotment of adapters to send out, Ford started with April availability and is now into June estimated delivery just a few hours into ordering going live (maybe 20k ordered so far).
Yeah…I know how much time of my life I lost to checking the R1Shop…don’t need to do that again for an adapter….

buglas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

i hope they are able to get ahold of their logistics of sending these out after the mess with the manual tonneau covers but I remain skeptical. I still haven't been able to receive the owner's newsletters as a 2nd owner after reaching out multiple times
Sponsored