Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Received mine today and promptly installed, replacing my DIY Bedrug. I was looking for something a little more durable. Great fit and quality. Very happy. Matches my frunk liners nicely as well.

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... IMG_2470

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
Would you describe it as more of a plastic liner material or a rubber mat material?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Received mine today and promptly installed, replacing my DIY Bedrug. I was looking for something a little more durable. Great fit and quality. Very happy. Matches my frunk liners nicely as well.

IMG_2470.jpeg
Thank you so much for the great image and feedback.
Would you mind sharing this on Amazon as well? it would be a huge help:please:

Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I let the bed mat sit outside yesterday in the sun and it straightened out pretty well. It could have probably used some more time since it is thicker material for the mat. Everything fit well and appears like it will hold up well, especially for my purposes.

My only concern is water getting into the bed (power tonneau is not 100% waterproof) and not being able to drain because of the way the mat is designed. There are raises edges all the way around the mat with no drain holes/areas. I will keep an eye on it to see if it’s actually a problem or not. If it is a problem, then I may drill some drain holes where the factory drain holes are in the truck bed.

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... IMG_7244

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... IMG_7245

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... IMG_7246

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... IMG_7249

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I let the bed mat sit outside yesterday in the sun and it straightened out pretty well. It could have probably used some more time since it is thicker material for the mat. Everything fit well and appears like it will hold up well, especially for my purposes.

My only concern is water getting into the bed (power tonneau is not 100% waterproof) and not being able to drain because of the way the mat is designed. There are raises edges all the way around the mat with no drain holes/areas. I will keep an eye on it to see if it’s actually a problem or not. If it is a problem, then I may drill some drain holes where the factory drain holes are in the truck bed.

IMG_7244.jpeg

IMG_7245.jpeg

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7249.jpeg
Thank you for these great images and feedback.
you could definitely drain a hole.
the reason why we didn't want to leave any holes is that we want to prevent dirt or mud(when we load mountain bikes on the bed or sth) follow the water and flow underneath and make it hard to clean. and when we design this product, we wanted to try our best to use these raised designs to reduce the risk of heavy items sliding and hitting the bed wall

bgoldber88

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T LE, 2021 BMW X3 PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
I think even if there were drain holes, water will get trapped between the bed and the mat. I think its likely just inherent to this type of product (and I don't mean that as a criticism).

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
When do you expect more bed mats to arrive? The website won't let me add one to the cart.

Sponsored

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
I just got my bed mat installed, seems to fit great, though it still needs to relax a little so the fold goes away.

I have the MOLLE panel from built right, and I was a little worried at how they'd fit together, but the mat slides under it nicely and they don't seem to interfere with each other at all! No pics yet, but I'll try to get some and post the next time my tonneau is off.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I just got my bed mat installed, seems to fit great, though it still needs to relax a little so the fold goes away.

I have the MOLLE panel from built right, and I was a little worried at how they'd fit together, but the mat slides under it nicely and they don't seem to interfere with each other at all! No pics yet, but I'll try to get some and post the next time my tonneau is off.
awesome!

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
I forgot to come back and post... It didn't change the interior height much and it seems to keep the bed floor relatively clean... I'll attach some photos. I have the 55L coho cooler from Costco and it still fits easily. I have a Rubbermaid tub that is a little tight now and requires me to remove the first section of my tonneau in order to get it over the lip, but I'm still really happy with the bed mat.
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230429_121031
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230429_121018
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230429_121006
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230426_161622
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230426_161550
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230426_161534
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 20230426_161518

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I forgot to come back and post... It didn't change the interior height much and it seems to keep the bed floor relatively clean... I'll attach some photos. I have the 55L coho cooler from Costco and it still fits easily. I have a Rubbermaid tub that is a little tight now and requires me to remove the first section of my tonneau in order to get it over the lip, but I'm still really happy with the bed mat.
20230429_121031.jpg
20230429_121018.jpg
20230429_121006.jpg
20230426_161622.jpg
20230426_161550.jpg
20230426_161534.jpg
20230426_161518.jpg
thank you for sharing!

Rivi

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S DEFENDER
Does this company has a website where we can buy without the almost 20% high amazon fees?
Sponsored